Part Ocho

The fast steps of Namjoon echoed down the hallway. Everyone turned to him, curious as to why he was in a hurry. Namjoon didn't bother knocking on the door and just slammed the door open. A high pitch scream emitted from Jin as he stared at Joon in confusion. "What the hell Namjoon! Why did you do that? Do you know you couldn've given me a heart attack?!? That was not nice!" Namjoon just stood there finding it amusing at how fast Jin was able to turn red.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know you would react the way you did. But I came here to talk to you about Hoseok." Jin's mood instantly fell at the name of Hoseok. He didn't want to know how Joon liked being his partner or anything. Jin focused on reading the papers at hand,"If you want to express how you enjoy being with him, then please go find someone else to talk to. I'm not a counselor."

Namjoon chuckled at how cute Jin was acting, "You're not jealous are you?" Jin's ear instantly turned red as he gave a frown towards Joon, "Now why would I be jealous? There is nothing to be jealous about." Namjoon decided to let him alone with and focus on the main topic. "Well, you are very wrong. I actually came here to demand someone else to help me with the classes. I'd like it very much if you were the one to supervise me." Jin stared at Joon with wide eyes, not knowing what to say or do.

"Well I can try to find someone else-" Namjoon leaned in closer towards him. The things on the desk were pushed to the side as he made Jin look at him. "I don't want just someone, I want you." Jin's cheeks flushed and he was about to respond when the door was once again slammed open. Joon slowly sat back down, leaving a flustered Jin to calm down.

"JINNNNNN!" Taehyung ran towards him and engulfed him in a hug. Jin patted his back and ran his fingers through his hair. "What's wrong Tae?" Namjoon just sat there as he saw Tae whisper something into Jin's ears. Jin smiled at Tae like a loving parent, "Tae, it's okay. That is normal, so don't worry." Tae crossed his arms and pouted and decided to sit on the ground.

Not a few minutes later entered Jungkook. "Taehyung, why did you run off like that? I had to ask for directions since you left me alone." Tae looked at Jungkook and gave him an unsecured smile. "It's a good exercise to get you talking to strangers." Jungkook rolled his eyes and left the room. Namjoon found no reason to stay since he wouldn't be able to talk to Jin with Tae in the room. He gave his goodbyes and followed Kook.

Jin turned his chair and opened his arms to take in Tae once again. Tae instantly knew what Jin was doing and climbed onto his lap. He laid his head on Jin's shoulder as Jin continued to play with his hair. "So....Jungkook huh?" Tae instantly blushed and covered his face with his large hands. "Hyung, stoppp! I don't like how I feel." Jin chuckled at how cute Taehyung was acting. "Tae, it isn't a bad thing that you are confused or that you don't have control over your emotions. Afterall, you are also a human."

Tae looked down at his hands, "Jin-Hyung, I just never liked a person before. Jungkook just makes me feel all tingly inside just by looking or talking to him and I don't like it." Jin chuckled at his words. Jin would never have thought that the day were Tae was confused about his feelings would come. Even though Tae may need more care from Jin, he is a bright person and knows what he wants, doesn't need, or just what his next steps are.