Parte Seven

"Joon! Long time no see." Namjoon turned around to see Hoseok walking to him with wide arms. Should he hug him or try to avoid it? Before he knew it, he was embraced by Hoseok. They finally parted away and Hoseok smiled brightly towards Joon. "About time you showed up, was starting to question if you were still alive." Namjoon let out a small laugh. 

"Well, my father did outwork me most of the time leading me to never travel and visit other places." They continued to talk about what they've been up to while they walked into a bright classroom. There were already students waiting for Joon. Hoseok quickly stayed silent as he went to the back of the classroom and inspected on how Namjoon took over and acted as if he has been a professor his whole life. 

The class went by without any disruptions, unlike the other classes, and all the students said their goodbyes. "So do you want to hang out?" Namjoon looked up to Hoseok not knowing if he should agree. He knew if Yoongi ever caught him hanging out with his enemy more than necessary then he would have hell to pay later.

As if reading his thoughts, Hoseok interrupted his thinking, "You aren't really afraid of what Yoongi will think or do if he catches us right? I mean we're not doing anything bad. All we are going to do is go and get some coffee and just be outside." Namjoon finally agreed thinking that either way Yoongi would probably be up in their room. 

They both walked out of the class not paying attention to those around them. Jin walked out of the hallway and saw how happy Namjoon seemed to be. The way he moved his head back to let out a laugh. The way his dimples deepened with the smile he kept throwing towards Hoseok. Maybe this is how its supposed to be. Jin smiled to himself at the foolish thoughts that he had of them. Jin slowly backed away and turned the other way not wanting to face what was in front of him.

Hoseok and Namjoon were now sitting outside with a cup of coffee in their hands as they just sat in silence. Joon no longer knew what they should talk about since he didn't wish to share many things with him. Panic slowly started settling in Joon when he noticed Yoongi walking alongside Jimin. He knew he would be dead if he saw him sitting here. He quickly got up to try and flee the place but was unfortunately too slow. 

"Namjoon, what are you doing with him here?" Joon turned to see an angry Yoongi with Jimin at the back looking concerned yet confused. Joon knew if he didn't calm Yoongi down then a fight could break out. Before he could say anything, Hoseok decided to step in. "He doesn't need your permission to speak with me. You're no one just like that pathetic father of yours!" 

In a flash, Yoongi was standing in front of Hoseok and punched him.  He was about to deliver another blow, but Namjoon was able to step in. Joon took Yoongi by the hands and pulled him away. "Yoongi, you need to calm down. If our fathers find out that you fought someone, it is not only the end for you but for Jungkook and my future. So pull yourself together and take control of your emotions." Joon walked over to Jimin and asked him to take him away so he would be able to fully calm down.

Without thinking twice, Jimin grabbed Yoongi by the arm and pulled him along to a peaceful sight. Joon turned around towards Hoseok and walked closer so only he would be able to listen. "If you thought that I was going to defend you in any way then you are mistakably wrong. I will never side with you, so I can swear to our gods that if you ever pull that stunt again, I will not step in to save your sorry ass. Now leave! I will go and talk to Jin about this situation." Hoseok just put his hands up and left while silently laughing to himself.