Parte Twenty-One

Jin was filled with so many questions and feelings. How did answer a question he was unsure of? He never looked at his future with anyone. He just assumed that he would be alone because he believed no one would actually like him for who he is. "I'm sorry. I'm not sure on how to answer your question."

The hope in Namjoon's eyes vanished once those words were spoken. Jin wanted to grab his face and tell him to not lose hope, but how could he lead him on if he didn't know what he really wanted. Namjoon gave him a small smile and left, but before he could turn around, Jin noticed the tears waiting to let be free. His heart ached to know that he caused him pain.

"Why would you say that?" Jin turned around to find Taehyung staring at him. "You broke his heart. That is not very nice." Jin wanted to yell and say that he knew, but he also knew that Tae usually had trouble understanding these types of situations. "Tae, I'm sorry. I didn't want to be a bad person, but sometimes we have to be bad in order for us to feel okay." Taehyung just kept staring at him. He slowly sat down on the stairs of the entrance.

"That's stupid. You know very well that with Namjoon near you, you are way better than just 'okay'. Everybody can see that he makes you feel something." Jin's cheeks flushed red and shook his head. "Enough about me! What about Jungkook?" Before Tae could answer him, he got up and ran away from him. Jin laughed at his actions and just continued his way to his room.

"Mother, I'm scared." Jin laid on the bed, waiting for some type of response. Wanting someone to reassure him that he had nothing to be afraid of, but she never answered. Jin ley out a sign knowing well that he was just wasting his time trying to gain her attention. "You shouldn't be." Jin sat up and let out a scream from how easily he got scared. 

Hoseok just gave out a quiet chuckle and sat down on the floor to give them space. He looked up towards Jin and understood why he was Aphrodite's son.  Jin was dead drop gorgeous, but Hoseok knew that no one would really love him for who he was other than Namjoon. "Jin, I know you are scared, I mean, everyone can tell. Which is reasonable since all your life, it's just been about appearance, but I know Namjoon. Even though we don't have the tightest bond, he is a smart man and if he sets his mind on something, it's very difficult for him to not chase after it. So please, don't push him away. This may be your only shot at love."  

Jin sat there unsure of what to say. Why was he getting lectured by everyone? He was the oldest and everyone was getting onto him like a child. "Hoseok, why are you out of all people telling me this?" Hoseok fiddled with his hands and licked his lips. "I lost the person that could've showed me what love really is, and I don't want you to make the same mistake. Trust me, once they're gone, it will be very hard for you to live with that regret."

Hoseok stood up from his position and left the room thinking of the one who got away.