Parte forty-two

Jungkook laid on the bed as silent tears continued to escape his tired eyes. Yoongi sat on the corner of the room worried over the boy. When Jimin and Yoongi were walking back to the room, they found a crying Taehyung in the middle of the hallway. Jimin quickly ran to his friend and took him off to rest while Yoongi came to check on his younger cousin.

"Yoongi, what am I supposed to do? I want to be with him, but I'm scared. I'm scared that he will get frustrated just like my father and he will leave." Kook's voice came out as a whisper in the big quiet room. Yoongi let out a tired sigh and walked closer to the boy. "Kook, as much as I dislike Taehyung for what he had caused, I can assure you he is a good guy. He is nothing like your father and I could bet my life that he would do anything to make sure you're okay. But to answer your question, maybe you could just leave for a while." Yoongi's hand smoothed out Kook's hair making him feel at peace.

"Sorry to interrupt, but that will not be possible." Namjoon walked in with a few books in hand looking like a mess. "While you two have been relaxing, I've been doing some research and it seems like I've discovered on what happened." Joon sat down and closed his eyes for a bit while Yoongi and Jungkook waited for him to continue. "Well? Are you going to tell us or are you going to keep us waiting?" Yoongi asked impatiently, he just wanted to know what the hell was going on. Joon rolled his eyes at the disrespect but decided to ignore it before continuing.

"Well from the research I collected, Jungkook and Taehyung can not be apart for more than a week. This is due to the bond that they've created. They may have not noticed but their souls have intertwined. Now, this is rare and occurs every thousand years. Due to this, their souls slowly start becoming another person within them. It's similar to that of a werewolf, just without shifting into a wolf and having any of their abilities. Furthermore, if the soul feels like they've been separated, one side of the bond will enter into a protective mindset and will harm anyone trying to come near. If they're not joined, then they will start to harm the owner of the body because they believe they have been rejected."

Yoongi and Jungkook continued to stare at Namjoon as if he had grown another head. "Where the fuck did you even get this information? How do we know you're telling the truth?" Yoongi finally spoke up not believing what he was saying. As soon as the question was asked, a tall and well-shaped man entered the room. His facial features were sharp as his dark hair had few grey strands. Before Yoongi had a chance to ask who he was, the man's deep voice filled the silent room. 

"My name is Lycaon, I am what you could say the God of werewolves. Namjoon came to me asking for my help on the situation. At first, I didn't know what was occurring, but when Taehyung was able to help Jungkook wake up, it made me believe that they are connected just like mates are connected." 

Hearing it from Lycaon was different than hearing it from Namjoon. This caused Jungkook to feel dizzy. He wasn't sure what to do. He knew he would forgive Tae, but was it okay for him to forgive him right away? Jungkook may seem desperate, but he just no longer wanted to be apart from the boy he fell deeply for. 

._. welp, I suck at updating. sorry for the wait :( but i hope you enjoyed this chapter, the ending is soon so be expecting it. thank you so much for the comments and all of those who are reading my story. it does mean a lot to me and i read all of the comments ( even the ones making fun of my mistakes :') they really do make me smile; anywho, i hope you all have a nice day/afternoon/night