Parte Fifteen

Jimin ran to where Yoongi was standing. The cloudy sky made everything seem dead along with the students in front of them. "Enough! Stop this bullshit! I have made it clear that in my class there will be no slacking off. Now for punishment, I want all of you to give me 250 squats along with a 30-minute jog. If you don't complete this task, you will receive something far worse than this."

Jimin just smiled at how Yoongi was as an instructor. He would feel himself being captured when Yoongi would get onto them even if it may seem weird. He decided to skip the remaining distance from him and stand beside him. Yoongi noticed the presence of someone else and smiled when he noticed it Jimin. "How are you?" Jimin felt happy that Yoongi had asked something so simple. "I guess I'm better since I'm now with you." Yoongi rubbed his neck as a small blush appeared on his cheek. 

"So when will you be done with this class?" Yoongi looked back out to his students, "This is my last class, and I will be free for today." Jimin played with his hands before looking up at Yoongi, "Would you like to hang out after?" Yoongi stepped closer, he didn't know what came over him, but he then had Jimin trapped in his arms. "I would love to spend time with you." Jimin placed his forehead on Yoongi's shoulder while he complained at how cheesy that was. 

Yoongi let out his gummy smile and decided to stop embarrassing Jimin. From a distance, they could hear someone shouting. Both boys turned around to see what the problem was. Taehyung seemed to be chasing an annoyed Jungkook. "Do you know what's wrong with them?" Jimin shrugged not knowing what was happening. They decided to let them be as Tae continued to try and get Jungkooks attention.

"Jungkook! Wait for me! Why won't you talk to me?" Taehyung was getting tired of jogging behind Jungkook. He really wasn't one to do much exercise. Jungkook moved to a place where there were fewer students roaming around. "Can you shut up? Don't you see you're attracting unwanted attention?" Tae felt annoyed at how he was being spoken to. "Well, this wouldn't be happening if only you had stopped being a dick and talk to me!"

Jungkook felt himself get angry, "I just don't want to be around you! Why can't you understand that? Don't you know when you are not wanted?" Once the words were out, Jungkook regretted it. Taehyung's eyes shone a light silver color as pain filled his eyes. "I'm sorry." With a snap of his fingers, Tae was no longer standing in front of him. 

"No, don't go. I'm sorry." Jungkook stood alone while others continued to stare at him in confusion. 

Taehyung appeared in Jin's office. No one was in there and the lights were off. He slowly walked over to the chair and sat in it. He didn't want to be around anyone and this was a perfect place. He let himself be engulfed by the huge office chair as he let out a heavy sigh. He continued to stare off and sat there not caring what was going on around him or what time its been. 

Jin suddenly entered the room and let out a sigh of relieve. "Taehyung! We have been trying to find you for the past hour! Do you know what time it is?" Tae remained silent, not feeling like answering. Jin quickly noticed this and walked over to him. Without thinking, Jin picked Tae up and sat him on his lap. Jin grabbed onto Tae's chin and made him look at him. Silver.

"Tae, who hurt you?" Taehyung continued to smile at Jin and let a single tear roll down his cheek. "Me. I just don't know when I'm not being wanted."

sorry i took foreevvvverrrr, and this maybe suckish so i do apologize