Parte Twenty-eight

The following day, everyone was silent. Nobody wanted to speak in fear of breaking the silence. Everyone was scared of what was to come, but they did not wish to run away from the problem. Some of the students in the academy had fled overnight, too ashamed to even say goodbye to the ones they loved and cared for. Once it was 10 in the morning, everyone gathered out in the field.

Jin stood before them, feeling a bit hurt when he noticed those who had left but paid it no attention. "Good morning, you should all have received your new schedule this morning. From now on, training will last until sundown. We can not waste any time considering they have the upper hand. Thanks to Jungkook, we were able to establish a field around the academy in order to prevent other Gods or Goddesses to try and listen in to what we are up to. I hope you have all eaten well because from now on its hard work. You are free to go now."

Jin turned away from the students and headed inside to his office. It was silent, no one was inside. Jin took his time to look around and realized how cold the place had turned. It no longer had the warmth and happiness it used to hold. He opened his door and focused on ways to attack. He knew Zeus would want to hurt Namjoon first, so they would have to steer him away. But how are some young adults supposed to beat the greatest Gods? Jin grabbed onto his hair and pulled at it in frustration.

A knock was heard on the door before the sound of it opening and footsteps entering filled the room. "Jin, don't do that. Please have something to eat, you haven't eaten in the morning." Jin looked up to stare at Taehyung. Tae was worried that Jin may forget to take care of himself, after all, it won't be the first time it happened. "I just don't know what to do. I'm afraid that those that I care about will get hurt. How are we supposed to be the superior Gods and Goddesses?"

Taehyung took a seat in front of his desk and pulled Jin's hands away from his hair as he continued to hold onto them. "Jin, I know you're worried. I mean everyone is scared and worried, but they trust you to lead them. Even though Namjoon is the son of Zeus, you are the one that everyone believes and will do anything you say. People will get hurt, we all know that and we are willing to risk it if it means a new future for us all. Maybe its time for a change, maybe its time for the 'superior' Gods and Goddesses to step down."

Jin bit his lip as he held in his tears, "I could lose someone that I think I l-like." Taehyung gave him a small smile as he gave Jin's hands a pat before letting go. "Then you better come up with one hell of a plan to make sure he comes back to you." With those words, Jin finally got an idea. The feeling of despair and self-pity was thrown in the trash and was filled with determination and confidence.

Maybe instead of hiding Namjoon and protecting him, he could be the one at front and center. He should be the one to be used as bait.

Hope you guys like it :)