Part Doce

"Damn look at him. I bet I can make him beg for me." "I could do anything and he would just continue to beg for more." Jin was walking down the halls ignoring all the comments being said. He is used to it and practiced to where he wouldn't show them his emotions. This is the main reason he hated being the son of Aphrodite, everyone wanted so much from him.

He kept his head facing upwards and held in his tears. He is strong, he will not fall. When he was nearing his office he walked faster than before. He just wanted to be behind those doors to protect him from the awful people. Jin quickly opened the door and slammed it shut. He slid down the door and started to take deep breaths to control his heart.

When he was stable enough to pay attention, he noticed he wasn't alone. "Namjoon, what are you doing here?" Jin quickly got off the floor and walked to his desk, pretending that nothing happened. Namjoon didn't say anything and just stared at him. Jin could feel himself getting nervous under his stare, "Can you please stop?"

Namjoon to a seat and gave him smile, but it wasn't a happy one, it a small sad smile. "Jin, you shouldn't let them get to you. I know you mask away everything, but you will eventually collapse with so many things." Jin could feel mixed emotions, but anger dominated the rest. He looked down at his fisted hands, "You don't get to say shit. You're just another one of them! You just want to be nice and then get in my pants. You're no different compared to them."

Namjoon slammed his hands on the desk, "Look me in the eyes and tell me I'm just like the rest. I fucking want you to stare at me! I have done nothing to be considered to be anything like them. Just get one fucking thing straight, I have feelings I've never felt for anyone and it's all because of you." Jin stared at him with confusion written all over his face.

"You can't have feelings for me. I'm a mess you would like to steer away from. I don't want to bring you down with me, and either way, our parents wouldn't let two males from a God and Goddess be together." Namjoon gave a loud scoff, "Well it's a good thing I'm done worrying about what my father thinks of me." Joon got up and walked over to Jin's side of the table.

"Taehyung?" Tae instantly for up from his squatting position. "What are you doing in front of Jin's door?" Tae stayed silent and finally let his boxy smile appear. "Jimin, we have to help our Jin." Jimin rose an eyebrow in confusion. Tae just grabbed his hand and pulled him away from Jin's office, not wanting to invade a private moment.

"Tae are you okay? You're not making any sense." Tae just continued to drag him away to wherever and remained silent. They finally arrived at the library and sat near the back. "We have to help Jin fall in love with Namjoon." Jimin looked surprised at what he was hearing. "Why do we need to do that? I mean, how do you even know Jin likes Namjoon?" Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows and let out a pout, "You're asking too many questions. If you don't want to help then I do it by myself."

"Wait! Tae, you know I will do anything to help you. So tell me what happened?" Jimin continued to look at Taehyung and once he realized Jimin was being sincere, he decided to let him join in on his plan. "I want to help Jin fall in love after he was torn from his ex, he believes everyone is the same and that no one truly wants him for who he is. I know Namjoon is feeling something for his so why not pair them up!" Tae finished looking happy at the conclusion waiting for Jimin's reaction.

"I will help you out but we will have to keep it a secret because they can, later on, figure it out." Taehyung and Jimin both smiled at each other before walking away and discussing their plan.