Parte Twenty-three

"I am going to smash that arrogant face of his!" Yoongi paced back and forth ready to punch anything near them. Even though he hated mostly everyone, he loathed the idea of his cousins being hurt. 

"Yoongi, calm down. We're not even sure if it was his father." Jungkook spoke up from his bed. He was still under recovery which meant that he couldn't move as much as he'd like. "Jungkook! Can you not see how badly Namjoon is? I can't even lay a finger on him and I'm in charge of any sorts of fighting when it comes to us. What makes you think that anyone else could've hurt him?" Jungkook flinched at how rough Yoongi had spoken to him. He didn't like loud voices so he decided to remain silent. 

Yoongi realized what he had done and instantly felt guilty. He let out a loud sigh before walking over to the bed and sat near the edge. "Kook, I'm sorry I raised my voice at you. I know you're also worried for him and just trying to remain calm. I on the other hand just can't do that. I need to do something about it or else I'll go crazy." Jungkook gave a small smile, a sign of forgiveness and understanding. 

"Yoongi? Jungkook?" A hoarse voice spoke up from the other side of the room. Both cousins turned to look over at Namjoon to see him slowly open his eyes. Once Namjoon was able to distinguish them, he gave them a smile, or what he thought was a smile. However, that smile soon faded when Joon realized what happened. 

"How long was I out?" Yoongi got up from his spot and brought up a chair next to Namjoon's bed. "Not long, just for two days. I've been taken care of your classes with the help of Jin. Jungkook's father decided to also pay a visit which didn't end nicely, and I am still to hear about mine." Namjoon sat there in silence, taking all the information in. He looked over to Jungkook to see him look down than normal. 

"What did your father tell you Kookie?" Namjoon wasn't really expecting Jungkook to have tears in his eyes, but at the same time, he wasn't surprised. "Uh...he said that if I follow you then I will no longer be his son. That I have to tell him my decision before the war." Namjoon tried to sit up, but the pain in his ribs had hurt like hell. "Well Jungkook, it's your decision and I will respect it no matter what. I know how much you want to get closer to your father and if you feel like this may help, then you are free to do so." 

Jungkook wiped away his tears and stared at his cousin. Never in his life had he seen his cousin in such bad condition. No one could hurt Namjoon, he was Zeus's son. But then again, only his father can damage him. "He needs to pay. No one is allowed to lay a finger on you and get away with it. I will stand by your side, even it means that I am walking into my own death bed. You are the one that raised me and believed in me, so of course, I'm going to fight along your side."

The sound of slow clapping bounced off the walls, "Sorry to interrupt the sentimental bonding time guys, but there are more important things to talk about. Maybe on how we are planning to fight OUR PARENTS and still end up alive. Because honestly, I don't see how we're going to do that." Yoongi sat there with his arms crossed while his eyebrows were raised. 

Namjoon rolled his eyes at his statement before coming up with an answer. "Well if you think about it, our parents did defeat their own, so what makes us different? Maybe we are stronger than they are. If we really weren't, then they wouldn't even bother going to war with us, instead, they could've locked us away. After all, there is only one way to figure out." 

:)