Part Cuatro

Yoongi was rudely awakened by someone knocking hard on the door. He sat up and scratched his head trying to gain his vision and look around the room. He could hear someone in the restroom which he assumed was Namjoon since Jungkook was changing. The knocking continued making him feel frustrated and went to open the door.

"What the hell do you want?" Yoongi was surprised to see Jimin standing in front of him and instantly regretted saying that, but he was able to hide his emotion. Jimin could feel the heat rising to his face after he noticed what Yoongi was wearing. "Uh, Jin says to go down and have breakfast with him. The others usually eat in the cafeteria, but Jin has his own place where he can invite whoever he desires."

Yoongi continued to stare at Jimin causing him to think that he may have something on his face and he just never noticed. Yoongi couldn't tear his stare away from Jimin, he has never seen someone look so good and especially in the morning. Yoongi felt someone coming from behind and Jungkook's voice interrupting the silence.

"Thank you Jimin, we will be there shortly." Jimin smiled and left the boys to get ready. Without being told, Yoongi went into the bathroom and quickly freshened up. Jungkook looked at how fast his cousin was changing making him let out a small laugh since this was a new sight. Namjoon got out of the bathroom with a towel over his head while confusion was written on his face. He looked at Jungkook before questioning what had happened to Yoongi.

"Jimin came and informed us that Jin wishes to eat breakfast with us." Namjoon nodded in acknowledgment, but his mind was occupied with how he was going to face Jin after last night. Jungkook finished getting ready along as Namjoon and were just waiting for Yoongi to finish.

He quickly ran over to his cousins and held up two black shirts, "Which one looks better?" "What the fuck you mean which one? They are basically the same!" Yoongi gave Jungkook a glare at his smartass reply and just put on the first one. "Show some damn respect, I'm fucking older."

They were walking downstairs and Jungkook could feel his ears turning red. He never did like the attention on him and having everyone stare made him feel very uncomfortable. He walked closer to Yoongi trying to find any kind of comfort. Yoongi didn't ask anything since he instantly knew what was going on. He turned to glare at those who stared at them making them stare somewhere.

They finally arrived at the kitchen and right in front of them was Jin at the head of the table. Jimin and Taehyung were on either side of him. There was no food in front of them making Namjoon believe that they have been waiting for them. The boys quickly said good morning and took their seats.

"Sorry for being late, it was a last minute notice and we had just woken up." Jin brushed off Namjoon's apology and called for the food. The delicious food was placed in front of them making Jungkook's stomach to growl. His cheeks turned red and he hoped that no one heard it; unfortunately, Taehyung did. "Cute." His deep voice reached Jungkook's ears causing him to turn a darker shade of red.

They all started eating as Jin started to explain how today was going to roll. "Jungkook, Taehyung will help you with anything you need for today. Yoongi, if you want any help, Jimin is willing to give you a hand. Namjoon, I wish I could help you, but I have some things to attend to so Hoseok will help you if you wish." Yoongi clenched his fist at the thought of Hoseok being near them in any way.

Namjoon paid no attention to him and just focused on Jin. They all agreed and they all continued to have a small talk here and there until they were finished with their food.