Parte Three

Everyone started to applaud as the three cousins stepped on stage. Yoongi could hear the whispers of amazement. Pathetic. He rolled his eyes but continued to keep a straight face. He was taught to never show any sort of excitement because it depicts the person as immature. He looked to his side and noticed that Jungkook was starting to fidget meaning he was starting to get nervous. Yoongi placed a hand on Jungkook's back and he instantly calmed down.

"My name is Namjoon and I will be taking care of the laws and rights of our power." His voice boomed across the room showing power and authority.

"My name is Jungkook and I will be taking care of the potions and magic."His voice was strong yet it showed a type shyness that made others want to coo at him.

"I am Yoongi. I take care of the weapons." His voice was monotone and seemed cold. Everyone shuddered from his hard stare, all except one small person.

Jin took over and told the students to show the three guys respect. Once everything was done, everyone quickly fled the place and went to where they need to be. Jungkook slowly crouched down with his head down low. Namjoon was talking to Jin about their schedule so he didn't notice.

However, Yoongi noticed and went to crouch next to him. "Kook, you okay?" He looked up at Yoongi with wide eyes, "I'm so weak, no wonder my father hates me." Yoongi's stare hardened when he heard Jungkook speak those words. Everyone knew how much Poseidon despised Jungkook because he was known as a 'mistake'. "Fuck our parents. As long as you're okay, then everything will be okay." Even though Yoongi's words held no emotion and weren't the most comforting, Jungkook felt better.

Both of them stood up and headed over to where Jin and Namjoon stood. "Okay, since you guys are here tomorrow morning you will all start your lessons. I will be giving you the sheets that will inform you of the classes and what time you will be lecturing. Understood?" All of them gave him a sign of acknowledgment before parting ways.

The three of them headed back to their room. As Jungkook was about to close the door, a hand stopped him from doing so. He looked up and saw the cute boy that kept catching his attention. "Are you okay?" Jungkook was shocked at the fact that Taehyung was aware of what happened.

"I'm better, thank you for asking." The boy gave him a smile, "Well, hope to see you tomorrow." He turned around and walked away leaving Jungkook staring after him. "Close the damn door already!" Jungkook quickly snapped out of his thoughts and closed it.

All three of them were laying down on their own bed already fresh from a nice shower. "I wonder how advanced they are?" Namjoon questioned. Yoongi just shrugged and went back to staring out the window that was next to him. Jungkook was too busy on practicing his control over water that he didn't hear what Namjoon had asked.

Joon was slowly becoming annoyed since he had nothing to do. When he was with his father, he had so much work to do that he rarely got any sleep. He finally got fed up and decided to explore the place.

No one was walking down the halls leaving it to be very silent. It wasn't dark since the low lights were still lighting up the halls. Namjoon was walking down the stairs and into the kitchen. He was going to get some fruit, but instantly got sidetracked when he noticed Jin sitting at the counter. Joon went to take a seat next to him but never expected for Jin to give him a glare.

"What do you want? I don't want to deal with people right now." Jin snapped, making Joon stand up and put his hands up in surrender. "It's okay, I'll leave." He turned around to leave, but a warm and welcoming touch held him back. Jin took ahold of his wrist and pulled him back so he would sit on the stool.

Joon stared at Jin as he laid his head on the counter. "Jin, are you okay? You seemed stressed out and annoyed." Jin looked up at him with teary eyes. Namjoon was in shock at how fast Jin's mood changed, and not only that but the fact that he didn't know what to do when someone cried. No one showed much emotion in Mount Olympus because it was considered as a sign of weakness.

"I wish I was no longer Jin." Being someone that others expect you to be but being the complete opposite can be hard for the person trying to live up to their expectations. "You don't really mean that." Jin wiped away his tears and stood up, "Yes, I actually do. I wish I could be someone other than myself to where I don't have to worry about people always wanting to screw me up."

Namjoon's warm eyes met with Jin's frantic ones. Jin slowly became quiet and calmed down. "Jin, you shouldn't wish on things you don't really mean because deep down you know that no matter who you are, people will still want to take advantage of you." He slowly got up from his seat and left a perplexed Jin standing in the dark room.