Parte Nineteen

Warmth could be felt all over Jimin's body as he stirred awake. He wasn't complaining about how comfortable he was, it just wasn't normal to wake up to this feeling. He didn't want to open his eyes but knew that he would eventually have to. Light met Jimin's eyes causing him to quickly sheld away from it. What he didn't expect was to hear a deep chuckle.

Jimin quickly sat up and pushed the person away from him. Groans were soon bouncing off the walls making Jimin worried. "Are you okay?" The body slowly got up and Yoongi peeked up from the floor, "Babe, I wasn't expecting you to be so caring early in the morning."

Jimin covered his face in embarrassment, "Omg, Yoongi! I'm so sorry. I was just freaked out and I didn't mean it. Are you sure you're not hurt?" Yoongi smiled and got into the bed again. "Don't worry, I've been hurt way worse and plus I'm Hades' son. I'm pretty sure I can handle falling off the bed."

Yoongi pulled Jimin closer wanting to reassure himself that nothing was wrong. "I was scared." Jimin turned around to face Yoongi with confused eyes, "What do you mean?" Yoongi looked back at him with clouded eyes, so many thoughts ran around his brain. "Jungkook can be very harmful. A lot of people tend to think that he is a weakling, but he really isn't. He may not be as strong as us, but when he enters a state of mind that's only focused on destroying something or someone, then there would be no hope for anyone to stop him. His father pushes him because he can see what his son can do. When I heard you two were fighting, I was scared that he may harm you to the point of no return. I was terrified when I saw you drowning."

Jimin gave a smile, something Yoongi was not expecting after receiving the news of what could've happened to him. "Why are you smiling at this?" Jimin held Yoongi's bigger hand in his as he stared into his eyes. "Thank you. Thank you for being worried." Yoongi didn't really understand what was going through Jimin's mind but he was okay with it.

A knock was heard and the door slowly opened to reveal Jin. "Sorry to bother you, but I just came in to check if you were okay." Yoongi pulled away from Jimin and gave him a light kiss to the cheek before leaving. Jimin looked at Jin and patted the empty space. "I'm fine, you shouldn't worry. Plus, I think I will be good enough to get back to work." Jin gave him a disapproval look but said nothing since he knew that he wouldn't be able to stop him.

"What do you plan to do in order to start working again?" Jimin pondered over Jin's questions, but soon was smiling brightly. "I could help watch over the young kids!" Jin smiles at me and ruffled my hair, "You have a nice heart Jimin."

I'm sorry for the long wait and for how much this chapter sucks, but I will try to focus more on this book since I am finally on my winter break :)•