Part Seis

Yoongi followed Jimin into a cold hallway leading them to go downstairs to what seemed like a basement. The only thing that was illuminating the room was the huge lights that dangled from the ceiling. Yoongi took in everything of the room and saw that all of the guns were locked away while the knives and swords were organized against the walls. Jimin got on top of the steel table that was placed in the middle of the room staring at Yoongi who was focused on the type of weapons they had. 

Yoongi turned to ask Jimin a question, but his words were stuck since the sight of Jimin sitting there made him zone out. Yoongi swallowed hard before he came back into reality. "Are these weapons enough for you?" Yoongi scoffed at that question and brought a chair next to the table and put up his feet. "This is nowhere what I had imagined. We are far from ready if we were to go into an actual fight. We need things for distraction such as smoke bombs, and we also need cuffs and chains to keep the enemy in check." Jimin was mentally noting everything that he was saying so he could bring it up to Jin. 

Jimin was about to reply when the door opened and in came students. Jimin hopped off the table while Yoongi placed the chair back. He walked over to the front of the class letting his emotionless demeanor return. The girls and boys that stood in front of him showed respect by instantly bowing down. However, there was this group of boys that stood near the back that was slowly making Yoongi lose his patience.  

Yoongi finally had enough and stopped in the middle of his talk to walk to the back of the class. All the students followed him with their eyes except those that were not paying attention. Yoongi cleared his throat loudly to catch the attention of the 'leader' of the group. He stared at Yoongi and instantly backed down. "You and your little group get your shit and leave this room now!" They all jumped and quickly left, but Yoongi was able to hear what one of them had whispered.

"You in the white, come here." The boy looked scared knowing very well that he had been caught. "Tell the class the bullshit that just came out of your mouth right now." The boy just opened and closed his mouth not knowing what to say. Yoongi scoffed at how stupid he looked. "Fine, I'll ask you something else. What is your name?" "My name is Mark." Yoongi nodded and walked to the other side of him.

"Listen closely, class. Your classmate, Mark, decided to ask the dumbest question. Why do we even need weapons to protect ourselves? Well, believe it or not, you demigods do get tired and need something else to protect you instead. Let's have Mark be my helper for today since he decided to open his mouth." Yoongi turned to face the guy and got into a fighting position. "Let's imagine that somehow, someone had put a spell on him to where he wouldn't be able to use his powers, Mark here will try to take me down and defend himself."

Not even two minutes, Yoongi was on the ground with Mark yelling out in pain. Yoongi got off the boy and picked him up by his shirt. "GET OUT OF HERE AND DON'T RETURN TILL YOU HAVE YOUR SHIT TOGETHER!" He pushed the boy onto the floor and returned back to the front.

Jimin was shocked at how Yoongi handled everything, but he knew the kids would get stronger by having Yoongi here. Jimin couldn't stop staring at him, at the way he stood so confident, at the way he spoke with such power and dominance. Yoongi turned to look at Jimin and smirked at him leaving the flustered boy confused. Yoongi continued on with his original lesson of the basics of protecting themselves.

By the end of the class, Yoongi was frustrated and wanted all of the students gone as soon as possible. Once all of them left, Jimin summed up the courage and went up to Yoongi, "Are you okay? You seem tense." Yoongi felt the small hand on his back which instantly brought comfort and he knew he shouldn't be feeling this way. "I'm good, just not used to being around too many people for a long time." Jimin understood what he meant since Jin informed them of their background without giving out too much info, so Jimin decided not to push any longer and wait for Yoongi to leave.