Parte Thirty-four

It was the following day and Taehyung stood in the front of the door with his friends. "Tae, it's never too late for you to change your mind," Jin spoke up as he stared at the boy concerned. Last night, Tae had begged Jin to arrange something for him to leave to his mother's place. Even though Athena had many things going on, she always had a place for all of her children to stay if they needed to. Jin had tried many times to bring sense into the boy and try to tell him that he would do better here, but it seemed like Taehyung had made up his mind. 

Tae gripped his baggage tighter and let out a tired sigh. "Jin, I'm ready. I need to go, I need a break." Jin slumped his shoulders in defeat as Joon stood behind him while rubbing his back in comfort. Everyone started to hug Taehyung and wishing him a safe trip. Jimin stood off to the side as he stared at his friend. He didn't want him to leave again. He always left him alone, and he was honestly getting tired of it. Tae finally finished saying his goodbyes to everyone except two important people. He looked at Jimin, waiting for him to come closer and hug him, but was welcomed with his back as he walked away from him.

Taehyung felt a warm hand on his shoulder and knew that it belonged to Jin. "Don't mind him. He is just upset that you are leaving, he will be fine by the time you come back. Now, are you going to say goodbye to Jungkook?" Tae froze when his name was spoken and knew he wouldn't be strong enough to hold himself together. "I can't, it'll make this more difficult." Jin nodded, understanding what he meant and gave him one final hug. Taehyung finally made his way out the academy and into the vehicle waiting for him. He was ready to visit his family and escape this place for a while.

Jimin saw from the window as he saw the car get tinier and tinier as if drove off. He can't believe Tae did it again. Jimin went to sit down on his bed and covered his face with his hands. He didn't pay attention to anything as he just cried. Yeah, Tae would eventually come back at some point, but Jimin couldn't get over the feeling of loneliness he felt when his best friend would leave. 

Yoongi slowly opened the door and noticed that Jimin hadn't realized he was there. He crouched down and pulled Jimin's hands away from his face. A red-eyed Jimin stared back at him as hiccups left his pouty mouth. Yoongi brought up Jimin's hands to his lips and gave them a kiss. He then brought up one of his hands up to Jimin's cheek and softly wiped away his tears. Jimin stared at Yoongi so much warmness.

"How about we go out? Just the two of us? Maybe it will help you clear your mind for a bit." Yoongi asked in such a smooth tone that it instantly made Jimin feel calm. He didn't reply, instead, he just nodded his head in agreement. "Okay, well go ahead and get ready. I'll be downstairs waiting for you, okay?" Jimin replied by giving Yoongi a quick peck on the lips before rushing into his closet. 

Yoongi got up and chuckled at how cute Jimin was. He made his way outside and saw some students just lazing around. "Get your asses moving! We don't give you food and shelter for you guys to slack off!" The students quickly spread and left when they saw Yoongi yelling at them. Yoongi then felt a pat to his back and instantly knew it was Namjoon because no one dared to touch him. 

"Are you heading out?" Namjoon asked as his curious eyes met Yoongi's bored ones. "Yeah. Jimin is feeling down. Keep an eye out for Jungkook. If anything happens, make sure to contact me as soon as possible." Namjoon looked at him in amusement, "Look at you giving orders. Who would've known Hades' son would be giving orders to Zeus' son." Yoongi rolled his eyes as he didn't find anything amusing. "Shut up, I just want to be kept up with Jungkook." Namjoon's amusement soon died down and was replaced with concern. "I'm worried about him. I have a feeling that something is going to happen to him."

Before Yoongi could ask him anything else, he felt a pair of arms wrap themselves around his waist. Yoongi quickly turned around and brought the boy closer to him as he saw a small blush make its way to Jimin's cheeks. "Ready to go beautiful?" Jimin let out a small smile, "Ready as I'll ever be." Yoongi bid Namjoon a goodbye before intertwining his hand with Jimin's as they walked to their car to enjoy their small date. 

Well, my dear readers, I hope you enjoyed this chapter!! I tried my best to make it interesting so hopefully, it is :) Anyway, have a lovely day/night and remember, I love you all 💛