Part Veintinueve

Namjoon and Jin sat in front of each other. Jin was going over his strategies and even though it meant that Joon was being put in danger, he believed that it was the best that they had. "I want you to be okay with this. If you don't feel safe enough, we could always just keep you within the students and protect you." Joon shook his head in disagreement. "No, I have to face him and after all, I know you guys will be behind me protecting me. I can not bring any more danger to the students. As long as I have some backup and others fighting off the other Gods, then we should be good." 

Both of them smiled and walked out into the field. The days were getting closer for the day of the battle. Everyone was training until they would collapse, not wanting to regret anything. There were only two days left and no matter how hard the students worked, they still gave it their all. 

Jungkook stood in front of the lake with sweat dripping down his face. He was so tired, but he didn't dare say anything to Yoongi. Yoongi had entered the zone but was able to stay conscious of his doings. "Get it together Kook! If you continue to fight like that, then you will be proving your father right!" Jungkook wanted to argue with him for bringing such a sensitive topic up, but he knew that he was right. 

"I just can't do it, I'm afraid." Yoongi glared at him as he let out a scoff. Without any chance to think he sent a fireball flying towards him. Jungkook was barely able to miss it. "What the hell Yoongi!" However, that didn't stop him. Yoongi continued to throw fireballs at him and would make the invisible figures attack him. Jungkook was getting beaten up pretty bad, but he just couldn't fight back.

"Are you going to let all of the people you care for getting hurt? Are you going to allow your father to take away everything you have ever cared for? Think about the ones you love! Think about how bad they will be injured if you don't do anything!" All Jungkook could see was Taehyung's face. His adorable smile, his wide eyes that would stare at him, he could not lose him. 

When Jungkook finally looked up, bright silver eyes were finally bet with those dark blue ones. Jungkook created a barrier around him keeping the invisible figures off of him. He then faced Yoongi and held out his hand while the water from the lake rose up and lifted him up.

 Before he could tangle him, Yoongi became invisible and was able to move behind Jungkook. He lifted his hands in the air and sent fire blasting from under Jungkook causing the water to splash everywhere."Damn, you are definitely going to get fucked up." Before Yoongi could comprehend what Jungkook had said, he got up and sent a gust of wind flying towards Yoongi making him lose his balance. 

They continued to go back and forth, neither of them even looking ready to break, but their injuries said otherwise. Jimin stood off to the side worried for both. The sun was finally setting and everyone had gone off to have dinner. Namjoon walked over to Jimin to realize that both of his cousins would not give up. "Have you tried to break them apart?" Jimin looked at him crazily. 

"I'm sorry, but I'm trying to stay alive until the war. I'm not going to risk my life to stop those two idiots." Joon gave out a sigh of annoyance and walked closer to the two boys who were now using weapons. Yoongi was about to slice into Jungkook's arm who was struggling under Yoongi's hold when Namjoon decided to finally step in. 

"ENOUGH! I want both of you to clean up and inside the dining room. If you are not down there in less than 20 minutes, you and I will have a chat!" Both of the guys stopped what they were doing and stared at his bright yellow eyes and knew he was being serious. They jumped off of each other as they had burnt themselves and jogged inside. Jimin stared after them and was trying so hard not to laugh. They just looked like puppies who had gotten scolded. 

guys im nervous for the battle, so many ideas are going through my head and idk if i want it to be a win or a defeat for them...hmmm, guess you'll have to find out:) love you all!!