Part Trientasiete

It's been a long week and Jungkook's condition hasn't changed. Yoongi could feel himself become restless at the fact that he can't do anything to help his younger cousin. He asked everyone he knew, even his father, for help. Unfortunately, no one had a solution. Yoongi was currently staring into the room where Jungkook was placed. There was a small window placed onto the door to keep tabs on the poor boy who was trapped within.

Jungkook no longer had anything to destroy, he no longer had enough energy to destroy anything. So all he did was sit in a corner as he stared out the window. Yoongi and Namjoon had tried to step into the room and talk to the boy, but every time they did, they would leave the room with minor injuries. Jungkook also started to grow skinny as days passed. He would not eat, only drink water. If he was a regular human, he would for sure be dead by now because of the amount of energy his body has used.

"Yoongi, you should rest." Jimin's smooth voice reached the stressed-out boy. Yoongi slowly turned around and let himself embrace Jimin. He slowly leaned into Jimin's neck and took a long breath in. Having Jimin close to Yoongi made him feel better. He felt at ease with everything that has been going on.

Slowly, small teardrops fell onto Jimin's neck. The arms that were wrapped around his waist held him tighter as if Yoongi was afraid that Jimin would disappear any second. Jimin brought up his hand and soothes out Yoongi's hair to help him calm down. "I just want him to go back to himself and I don't know how to help him." Yoongi's broken up voice held so much sadness that it made Jimin feel his pain.

"Please Yoongi, don't cry. I know it may seem difficult right now, but soon everything will turn for the better. I can feel it." Yoongi removed himself from Jimin's neck and pulled his face closer to him. His eyes captured the younger boy's eyes. Soon the small gap between the two vanished as both of their lips met. They hadn't had time to themselves and they were craving each other's touch. Yoongi pulled Jimin's body closer to his until he could feel everything. "Yoongi, y-your cousin." Yoongi paid no attention and continued to go down his neck, leaving kisses behind.

"I think he's right." Namjoon voice spoke up and made Yoongi slowly step away from Jimin. "I'm happy that you have him and all, but your first priority should be Jungkook." Yoongi looked up to meet Namjoon's hard stare as Joon walked closer to the door. He let out a tired sigh as he saw his younger cousin looking like a dead corpse.

"I guess it's my turn to go in." Joon didn't wait for an answer before opening the door and stepping inside. The door shut behind him as he could see Jungkook tense up at his presence. "Hey Kook, I'm back. I will wait again until I have to leave." Silence greeted him. Namjoon was not going to let it end there, he slowly started taking steps towards the boy not wanting to scare him. Unfortunately, that still didn't help.

Before anyone could move, Jungkook was standing tall while holding a shard of glass in his hand. Blood started oozing out of him, but he continued to remain unbothered. Slowly he brought up the glass to his neck, "Step back!" Joon stared at him in shocked, with just one wrong move, their younger cousin could be gone. "Jungkook,p-please don't do it." The younger one let out a dark chuckle as if making fun of him. "Trust me, I won't be scared to kill this body." Joon soon took a few steps back until he was in front of the door, "just tell us how to help you!" and after a week of torture, Jungjook was able to breakthrough.

His warm brown eyes stared at his older cousin in panic. "Taehyung" before anything else could be said, his body shut down causing him to fall to the floor harshly. Namjoon quickly picked up the unconscious boy from the floor and walked out. He looked at Jimin and Yoongi with a concerned face, "we have to find Tae before its too late."

I know I promised to update weekly and im so freaking sorry, I don't really have a good explanation, just that I wasn't feeling motivated, but with all the comments you guys have been leaving, i was able to find inspiration. i hope you all enjoyed it, i have a lovely day/night :)