Parte Seventeen

Jungkook was standing near the lake while he tried to practice controlling the water. He took a step into the lake and before he knew it, he was standing in the middle of it as if it were concrete. He rose his hands above himself as the water sprinkled above him. A small laugh left his mouth as he felt water drops meeting his skin. He loved this feeling and would rather just stay here than anywhere else. The happiness was soon replaced with pain coming from the side of his thigh.

He looked down and noticed an arrow buried inside him. With shaking hands, he gripped the bloody arrow and pulled it out causing him to hiss in pain. He quickly placed his hand over his injury and could feel it healing. Jungkook looked to the side and noticed that Jimin was standing there with dark eyes glaring at him.

"Jimin, what the hell? Why did you do that?!?" Jungkook walked closer to him as Jimin dropped his bow and arrows. Before Jungkook could register what was happening, Jimin was on top of him punching left and right. "It's all your stupid fault! You are the reason why Taehyung isn't being himself!" The name of Taehyung sparked a sense of worry. 

"What do you mean?" Jimin scoffed at Jungkook's question. "Don't act like you don't know what you did to him. You fucking hurt him!" He raised his hand ready to deliver another punch but stopped when he heard his name being called. "Jimin! What are you doing? Get off of him!" Taehyung was running towards them with confusion written all over his face, but he held back from stepping into the lake. 

Jungkook took this moment to throw Jimin onto the grass beside them since he didn't know how long he could keep them both from sinking. He walked out but was once again taken down. Jimin paid no attention to what Taehyung had told him and continued to punch Jungkook. 

What kind of son are you if you can not defend yourself. 

His father's words rang in his ear leading for something to click within Jungkook. Without much effort, he flipped them over and Jungkook was on top. Jimin was surprised to see that Jungkook's eyes had turned to a dark blue as Jungkook gave him a smirk. Soon enough, Jimin filled with pain from the punches he was receiving. 

When Taehyung noticed that neither was going to stop, he quickly turned around to find help. He knew that he wouldn't be able to stop them since he wasn't strong compared to them. "Yoongi! Help, t-they won't stop." Yoongi looked at the sobbing mess of Tae. With a wave of Yoongi's hand, he dismissed his class. "Tae, I need you to calm down and breath for me. I can't fully understand you if you are crying." Taehyung wiped his tears away and calmed his crying, "Jungkook and Jimin. They're fighting." 

"Good job, now show where they are. Okay?" Tae nodded and didn't think twice before sprinting off to where he had found the two. Yoongi didn't want to run but it was not the time to complain. He had to stop his cousin and his lover from hurting each other further. When both of them had finally arrived, Jimin was up in the air in a huge bubble of water. He had his hands clawing at his neck leaving behind red marks. "Jungkook stop!"

Yoongi kept yelling for Jungkook to stop, but when he received no reply he knew he had to do something before Jimin drowned. Yoongi held his hand up towards Jungkook and said a small sorry before releasing a fireball. Jungkook was thrown across the small lake until his back met with a tree leaving him unconscious. The water soon dispersed as Jimin was falling to the ground. Taehyung wanted to do something, he wanted to catch Jimin in mid-air, but he was too scared.

Yoongi ran over to where Jimin was about to hit. He stretched out his hands as he slid and was able to catch him in time while letting out a grunt from the pain he felt. Jimin started to cough up water and open his eyes. Once he was done coughing he took in a deep breath filling his lungs up with air. 

"Yoongi?" Yoongi wanted to comfort him, but it angered him a bit that he had made Tae worried. Without thinking, Yoongi smacked Jimin upside the head, "You dumbass, do you know how scared Tae was?" Jimin quickly looked up and saw Taehyung curled up beside a bush. His shoulders were shaking from the sobs leaving him.

Jimin broke free from Yoongi's hold and ran over to Taehyung. He kneeled beside him and instantly hugged him. "I'm sorry Tae. I'm so stupid, please forgive me." Taehyung let his arms circle Jimin and held him close as he continued to cry. He wanted to stop crying but the idea of Jimin being hurt because of him would not let him, so he just continued to hold on telling himself that everything was going to be okay.