Parte Nine

Yoongi was watching everyone pass by ignoring his existence, not that he had a problem with that. Subconsciously, he started to pull at the grass that laid below him. "Don't kill the grass, it did nothing to you." Yoongi turned to find Jimin. Jimin slowly sat down and started to play with his hands. "What are you doing here?" Jimin responded with a shrug, "Maybe I just wanted to make sure you were okay." 

Yoongi remained quiet, not knowing what to say since he wasn't used to someone caring for him. "Yoongi, why are you always cold towards others?" Yoongi scoffed at the stupid question and decided to just head back to his room. "Hey! Don't leave me here!" Jimin quickly followed him and continued to bother him. Yoongi finally stopped and turned to face him. Jimin wasn't expecting him to turn so suddenly making him stand close against Yoongi.

"Well, I don't know Jimin. Maybe it's because I'm the son of Hades that I'm so cold hearted or maybe it's because I don't give a shit what others say." Jimin stood there as he watched Yoongi walk away. He didn't mean to make Yoongi upset or angry, he was just curious. Everyone kept their distance from Yoongi because everyone was able to notice that he was not in the best mood.

The door was slammed open startling Jungkook. "Jesus Yoongi! What the hell was that for?" Jungkook was going to continue with his little rant until he saw that Yoongi seemed to have some sort of conflict. "Yoongi, what happened?" Yoongi just went to the chair that was stationed on one side of the walls. "I snapped at him and I didn't mean to, but you know how I get when others start questioning me." Jungkook went to go crouch next to him, "Did you snap at Jimin?" 

Yoongi stayed silent and Jungkook understood. He stood up and let out a sigh, "Well, whatever you do, just make sure to apologize. You know he is a nice person and I'm pretty sure he didn't mean anything bad from it." Jungkook gave Yoongi a small pat before leaving him alone with his thoughts. 

Jungkook continued to walk further away from the room until he found himself in the library. He roamed around trying to find anything to distract himself. He turned the corner and was met with a hardback. "Oh I'm sorry, I didn't watch where I was going." He looked up to see some guy staring at him with disgust. "Watch where you going you idiot." He could feel his chest tighten and small panic attack rising. 

He tried his best to stay calm and try to stand up for himself, "I said I was sorry, so maybe you could turn around and leave." The guy stepped closer and pushed him towards the bookshelf. Some books fell to the ground while Jungkook felt the pain from where the books were digging his back. Before Jungkook could say anything a throat was cleared. The attention of the two guys turned to face the one who decided to step in. 

There stood Jin with Tae standing behind him. "Lucas, leave him alone unless you want me to contact your father." The so-called Lucas backed down and left without another word, but not before glaring at Jungkook. Taehyung was quickly beside Jungkook asking if he was okay. Jungkook ignored the pain and just continued to stare at the worried Tae. 

Jin stood there smiling at how cute they looked. He started to feel lonely, but he quickly shook away those thoughts and went towards the two and helped Jungkook get up. "So, what happened back there?"  Jungkook scratched the back of his head looking confused, "I actually don't know. I just accidentally ran into him and apologized, but it seemed like he wouldn't accept it." Jin just sighed in stress. Lately, Lucas has been given him trouble and doesn't know how to deal with him anymore. 

"Don't worry Jungkook, he is not very nice." Jungkook looked at Tae and smiled at his words. "Thank you Taehyung, I'll keep that in mind."