Parte Eleven

Yoongi felt something bright blinding him even if he had his eyes closed. Pain shot through his back making him hiss out. He opened his eyes and noticed that Jimin and he had fallen asleep outside. He got up and stretched in order to pop his back. He bent down to wake up Jimin, but he instantly stopped.

Jimin's skin was glowing from the contact of the sunshine. His lips were a soft pink color while his long eyelashes brushed his smooth skin. Yoongi decided to not wake him up and get him to so place more comfortable. Without thinking twice, Yoongi picked Jimin up and carried him inside. It was silent since no one was awake at an early hour. 

Yoongi held Jimin closer and couldn't help but admit that he loved the way Jimin felt against him. Yoongi carried him upstairs and was surprised to see Jungkook awake and going downstairs. "Goodmorning Yoongi." "Good morning Kook," and with that, the two boys went their separate ways.

Junkook quickly rushed to his class to prepare for his lesson. He didn't know why, but he wanted Taehyung to see that he was prepared and proud of the work he's done. Jungkook entered the classroom and erased the board from the previous lesson. In big letters, he wrote out today's topic 'Make Your Own Magic'. He could feel excitement bubble in him from today's lesson because he could personally relate to this. He sat down at his computer and started to print out the necessary items. 

When he was done, he noticed that everyone was already going on with their lives. Jungkook was about to go outside when Taehyung burst through the door. "Why were you not in your room earlier? I thought something happened to you." Jungkook felt happiness feel him up at the thought of Tae worry over him. "Sorry, I just wanted to get a head start and get everything organized." Tae's worried face turned into one of satisfaction. Tae was about to continue the conversation but was soon interrupted by students filling in the room. 

"Professor! I brought you some baked goods. I hope you will like them." "Mr.Jeon please accept this letter that I wrote for you." Soon all the female students were surrounding Jungkook as Taehyung was pushed to the back. Jungkook didn't want to say anything in order to not hurt their feeling, but that thought was soon thrown out the window when he noticed how Tae almost got hurt from being pushed harshly.

"Everyone silence!" The girls instantly froze and didn't say a single word. "What do you young ladies have to say for yourself? I appreciate that you all decided to take some time of your busy lives to do this for me, but please remember I am your professor. Taehyung please come here." Tae was confused at how he was randomly brought up into the conversation. "Now I want you all to apologize to Mr.Kim Taehyung. You were being disrespectful and doesn't deserve that." 

The girls apologized and they all went to their seats. Jungkook let out a frustrated sigh while Tae couldn't stop staring at him. The boys in the class were all snickering at the girls, "Okay class, settle down. Now let's begin with today's lesson. As you can see, today we are going to talk about how you get decided on what type of magic you create."

A boy near the back slowly raised his hand, "Um, sir. How exactly are we supposed to create magic when we just read off of books in order to learn the spell. It really isn't ours, to begin with." Jungkook gave the boy a soft smile making Tae wish he was the boy. "Excellent question, you see, when I say to create magic, it doesn't necessarily mean to create it. It means that it all depends on how you use it." 

The class was finally over and everyone left leaving Jungkook and Tae alone. Kook wasn't paying attention to what was happening until he felt a warm embrace. "You did great Jungkook, I'm proud of you." Junkook felt himself feel happy with those words, after all, he did want Taehyung to be proud of him.