Part Trientanueve

Taehyung felt like time had stopped once those words escaped Jimin's mouth. He didn't want to believe it, but the view of Jimin's teary eyes told him that he was telling the truth. He felt his chest squeeze at the thought of Jungkook on a bed, slowly dying. All this time he wasted on trying to forget about him, he was battling to survive. Tae soon heard an ear-piercing scream and realized it was coming from him. 

His legs gave out as he kneeled onto the floor as he held onto his chest. Tears running down his face as he continued to think of the boy he loved. "No, no, no, no! You are lying to me! He was fine before I left! He was just recovering from the fight that was all!" Taehyung pulled at his hair out of frustration as he rocked himself back and forth, telling himself it wasn't true. 

Jimin's anger soon vanished when he saw the state his friend had gone into. Guilt slowly started to seep in as he saw the boy break down. He kneeled next to him and brought him into his arms. Jimin rubbed Tae's back in order to make him breathe normally and pulled his hands away from his hair. "Please calm down. Everything will be okay, that's why I came here." This caused Taehyung to stop and look at Jimin, "I could still help him?" Tae looked like a scared little boy with hope glimmering in his eyes, "Yes, that's why we must leave now." 

Without thinking twice, Tae stood up and wiped away his tears and ran towards the window. He quickly jumped out, landing swiftly onto the floor and breaking out into a sprint into the forest. Taehyung finally arrived at the dark cave but waited for Jimin to arrive. By the time Jimin arrived, he had sweat running down his flushed face as he gasped for air. "How can you run faster than me?" Taehyung didn't reply and instead grabbed his wrist to pull him inside. 

Once they were calm, they let themselves be greeted by the wet feeling of the pond. Within a few seconds, they felt air finally returning to their system. They quickly opened their eyes and were greeted with the sight of the sun slowly illuminating the sky. Taehyung didn't wait for Jimin and got up to his feet and ran to where the academy was located. 

He pushed the doors opening and ignored the stares he was given as he ascended the stairs. He followed the weird pull and finally arrived at a door. Before opening the door, he heard some shouting from inside. Fear slowly started to seep in, afraid of what he was about to see, but the feeling of seeing Jungkook won. With shaky hands, he held onto the handle and twisted it to open. 

His hands flew to his mouth as he let out a gasp. He was too late, the sound of the flatline rang across the room. 

I honestly hope you guys are having a nice day/night and if any of you feel down, know that I love you, and yes even if I may not know you :)