Part Dieciocho

Jungkook woke up to pain on his stomach. He slowly sat up and looked down to see that his stomach was bandaged up. Namjoon walked into the room and saw that Jungkook was trying to get up from the bed.

"Take it easy. You angered Yoongi and he damaged you pretty bad." Jungkook felt guilt as he started to remember what had occurred. He knew that he didn't have control of his actions during that time, but he couldn't explain what it was. Since he couldn't fully explain what had happened he decided to remain silent. Namjoon let out a sigh, "Just stay in bed. It's already night and everyone is going to their room to sleep. Yoongi will be staying with Jimin to make sure everything is okay with him."

"I have to go see Tae." Jungkook's feet met with the cold floor underneath him. He leaned onto the wall for support and tried to balance his breathing. "Do you think that's a good idea?" Jungkook brushed him off, "I don't care, I have to see him and apologize for what I have done." Namjoon opened the door for him and Jungkook gave out a small thank you before stepping out.

Jungkook walked through the dimmed hallways trying to get to Taehyung's room. He raised his hand to knock on the door but hesitated. Maybe this was not the right time to see him. He shook away his thoughts and quietly knocked. He got no answer and decided to knock again. When no one opened the door, he slowly turned the knob and was surprised to see that the door was unlocked. He stepped into the dark room and saw a figure out in the balcony.

He walked closer to where Taehyung was sitting and just stared at him. Jungkook was enthralled with the beauty of Taehyung. He took a step closer and the sound of the floor creaking alarmed Tae. He quickly turned around frantically and Taehyung's eyes were filled with surprised.

Jungkook saw how Tae's eyes slowly made their way down to his bandaged abdomen. Taehyung walked closer to him as Jungkook's breath hitched. Taehyung's silk robe showed him those pure collarbones as well as his smooth neck. Taehyung stretched out his hand and softly touched the bandages.

"I'm sorry Tae. I don't know what to say or do." Tae didn't say anything and just continued to stare at him. Those big eyes seem to be questioning if he was telling the truth or not. Jungkook couldn't hold himself back any longer. He brought his hands up and held Taehyung's face in between. Taehyung licked his lips from how nervous he was feeling.

Jungkook couldn't stop staring at his lips as he stepped closer until their faces were close together. Both of them leaned in as their eyes fluttered closed. Soft plump lips met with thin yet luscious ones. Jungkook pressed their faces closer than before. With one hand, Jungkook placed it on Tae's waist pulling him closer to his chest.

Taehyung let out a small whimper as Jungkook parted a little. "Trust me, I would love to continue this, but we can't. I'm hurt, remember?" Taehyung hid his face in embarrassment and went to sit at the edge of his bed. "Will you stay with me?" Jungkook looked over and saw him with hopeful eyes.

Jungkook gave a small smile and slowly walked over to him and laid on the bed. He pulled Taehyung down to him and held him by his waist. "I like the feeling of this." Tae's soft and deep voice broke the silence between them. Fingers graced over Taehyung's skin as he could feel himself slowly drift off.

"You should sleep. Don't worry, I will be here when you wake up." Jungkook leaned over and kissed him on his forehead. "Goodnight."