Parte Cuarenta y uno

Jimin quickly got up and walked into the room with Tae following behind. When Taehyung was about to enter, all he could imagine was how everyone in there would tell me to get out or that he was no longer need; however, they paid no attention to him as if he were not there. Yoongi sat with Jungkook in the bed. He had his arms wrapped around Jungkook's sleeping figure protectively and was just staring at him. Namjoon, on the other hand, was laying down on the couch that was placed on the side of the room as he tried to get as much rest as he could.

Tae continued to stand near the door, not feeling fully welcomed by the cousins that surrounded the younger boy. Jimin realized that with both boys in the room, Taehyung would not be able to get anywhere near Jungkook. "Hey Yoongi, could you come with me to get something from the cafeteria? I don't want to go by myself." Yoongi was about to protest until he saw Jimin eyes begging him. He really wanted to say no and stay by Kook's side, but he knew he also couldn't deny his lover's wish.

He let out an annoyed sigh and slowly got up from the bed, making sure not to wake up the boy who was resting. "Okay, let's go." Jimin let out a squeal and dragged Yoongi out the room. Soon Namjoon woke up from the noise that Jimin had made and realized they had left the room. When he noticed Taehyung standing there he understood what Jimin was doing.

Joon got up from the couch and walked up to the scared Taehyung. "I will go now, but I swear to the Gods that if I see that Jungkook doesn't want you near him and you're still here, I will break your bones." Taehyung quickly nodded, intimidated by Joon's words.

Tae got closer to Jungkook's bed as quiet as he could trying to not wake him up. He stretched out his arm, trying to feel the warmth of Jungkook. With just one single touch, the feeling of sparks spread over the two boys. In all of his 24 years of existing, Taehyung has never felt anything like that. He quickly pulled away, confused as to what was happening between them. 

Jungkook stirred in his sleep, soon waking up. When he gained conscious of where he was, he quickly sat up and moved away from Tae. "What are you doing here? Y-you left." Pain laced onto the words that Kook let out causing Taehyung to feel as if he was being crushed. "I-I can explain, but please don't push me away." Jungkook pulled the sheets closer for the feeling of protection.

"I decided to give you a chance. I was willing to wait for you until you were ready to go forward with whatever we had. I was hoping you could meet me halfway, but instead you left me alone. I was lost and fell into darkness. I don't even know what happened, yet I know that maybe I shouldn't give you a chance."  Jungkook was proud that his voice sounded strong. He really wanted to yell at Tae and punch him for causing so much pain, but at the same time, he just wants to hold the boy and say that he forgives him. 

"Kook, please. When I saw Hoseok die, all I could think of not be ready for something else with you and left. Even if I did try forgetting you I couldn't! You were all I thought of all day. You haunted me in all of my dreams and I realized that I really like you. Yet, I was scared and decided against returning. You have to believe me when I say that I want you." Tae got on his knees as he let the tears down his face. He no longer wanted to be away from the person that he cared for.

Taehyung tried to reach out to hold the boy on the bed; however, Jungkook pulled away. "I really want to just hug you. I want to say that it's all okay, but it really isn't. I'm not okay because you hurt me. Just please, leave. I need some time for myself." Without any more words, Tae got up and walked out. Once he was outside, he stumbled onto the floor and let out the sobs that he was struggling to keep under control. 

I know it's late, but Happy New Year!! Even if it may not have started out the best in some places, I hope everything will get better. I love you all and have a lovely day/night :)