Parte Forty-four

It's been a week now and Jungkook was doing better. He was finally allowed out of the room and back to his routine before the war. He was pretty happy to be out of those four boring walls. What made it better was that every single day, Taehyung was there with him. Taehyung was constantly telling him how much he loved Jungkook and making sure he didn't need anything. Jungkook wasn't used to it no matter how long its been causing him to blush every single time Tae would say something to him.

Yoongi, on the other hand, was not happy with how easily Jungkook was giving in to Tae. He believed that Taehyung should've been punished for causing Jungkook pain, but if his cousin said no, he couldn't do anything about it. Yoongi was in his class looking over assignments from his students. He was tired of grading papers until Jimin came into his room. "Hey babe, what are you doing here?" 

Jimin stayed silent and walked over to Yoongi. He pushed him away from his desk and sat on top of his lap. Yoongi was shocked at what was happening but didn't say anything. Jimin then wrapped his arms around Yooni's neck and pulled him closer to were Jimin was hugging him. "I'm bored, and I missed you." 

Yoongi let out a chuckle and rubbed his back. Jimin let out small whines of pleasure he was receiving. "What would my baby want?" Jimin pulled away and pout was placed on his lips. "Could we watch some movies?" Yoongi looked at the beauty in front of him. "Anything for you. Come on, let's go get ready." Yoongi got up with Jimin latching onto him like a baby koala.

Yoongi entered Jimin's room, not in the mood to be interrupted by others, and placed themselves on the bed. Yoongi tried to get Jimin to get off of him, but the younger was being stubborn. "Babe, if you don't let go, then I won't be able to get the control to watch the movie." Jimin just let out whines as he brought himself closer to Yoongi.

"Then don't go, just lay with me." Yoongi realized Jimin wasn't going to let go anytime soon so he just moved the covers aside to lay down. Both of the boys laid in each other's embrace. The silence didn't bother them as they got lost in each other gaze. Yoongi brought up a hand to touch Jimin's soft cheeks. 

"What's wrong Jimin? Did someone make you upset?" Yoongi looked at the boy closer, trying to pick up any nonverbal signs he could find. Jimin smiled up at him, but it slowly vanished. "No. No one did anything. It's just that I'm scared. I feel like I've gotten so used to you and our relationship was just too fast. I'm scared that one day you will go back to the underworld and leave me behind. I'm scared that you will no longer like me." Jimin's voice was so soft and broken. Yoongi felt his heart break at the sight in front of him.

Jimin had big tears escaping his beautiful eyes as he stared anywhere but Yoongi. Yoongi scooted closer to the smaller boy and made him stare at him. "I don't like you Jimin, I have fallen head over heels for you. I want to be beside you for the rest of my life. Eventually, I will have to leave back home, but I want you to come with me. Stand beside me and let us rule the underworld together. You are everything that I have ever wanted and I'm not going to let go of you so easily." 

Jimin could see how Yoongi was telling the truth. He could feel his love is expressed through his eyes. Jimin didn't have the words to tell him how much he loved him. So he did what he could only think of. Jimin had pulled Yoongi closer to him and let his plump lips meet Yoongi's thin ones. Lips moved against one another, trying to get as much as they could. The taste of Jimin on Yoongi's lips drove him crazy, he wanted to do so many things to the beautiful body that laid next to him. He wanted to hear Jimin moan his name over and over from all the pleasure he was receiving. "Please Yoongi."

Those were the only words needed before Yoongi began his attack on the smooth skin that laid before him. That night, sweet words were said between the two as they made love to each other, never wanting to stop. Never wanting to separate from each other. 

Hope you enjoyed the update :) Have a lovely day/afternoon/night! Love you all!! ~iris