Part Catorce

Taehyung was skipping down the hall to the kitchen when he noticed Jimin coming out of the nurse's office. Tae stopped skipping and rushed quickly towards Jimin. "Chim! Are you okay?" Jimin turned to face Taehyung and gave him a bright smile, "I'm fine, I just accidentally slipped and banged my head on the floor."

Both boys walked beside each other and stopped when they noticed Jin and Namjoon. Namjoon seemed to be in the state of worry while Jin looked annoyed. Not even a minute later, Jin pushed Joon away from him and stomped off. "Should we go help?" Tae wasn't sure how to answer Jimin's question, but one thing he did understand was that Jin needed Namjoon.

Without saying anything, Taehyung walked over to Namjoon with Jimin on his trail. "Namjoon, are you okay?" What the two younger boys saw surprised them, Namjoon had tears rolling down his cheeks. "No, I'm not okay." Jimin got ahold of his wrist and pulled him towards the building, "Let's go inside to talk." 

All three of them were sitting in a small council room. "Do you want to talk about it?" Namjoon had stopped crying and was only staring at his hands. "I don't know what to do. He pushes me away saying that I'm not different compared to the rest. That I only want him to have sex. He tells me that he doesn't need someone like me. How am I supposed to continue on?" Jimin and Taehyung didn't say anything since they finally noticed that Jin was truly broken.

Jimin starred at Tae as signaling that it was his turn to take over this conversation. Tae took a deep breath in and looked at Namjoon. "Namjoon, if you really do have feelings for Jin, then prepare yourself for a difficult ride. As you may already know, Jin is broken. However, everything that is broken can be fixed one way or another. You may bleed from picking up the broken pieces, but if you continue to fix it, then you will eventually have a whole masterpiece." 

Jimin decided to step in and add to the conversation," Jin is a wonderful person, so you must show him how much he is worth. He loves flowers, watching romantic films, walking when the sunset is about to set, eating and just staying in. Jin needs to be loved by someone and that someone is you." Namjoon stood up and brought both of the guys into a hug, "Thank you." 

Namjoon didn't wait for a second longer and burst through the door to do whatever he had up his sleeve. Jimin turned to Taehyung and hugged him. "You were so good with your words!" Tae let out a laugh, "Really? Was I not too cringy?" Jimin squealed and continued to hug him tighter, "Nope." Both of them continued to hug and jump in happiness. 

Jungkook was walking over to his room when he heard someone squeal on the other side of the door that he was passing by. Jungkook wanted to ignore the sound, but the sound of someone's voice made him stop. He slowly pushed the door open and saw Jimin and Tae hugging. Jungkook turned around and left the place. He couldn't help himself but frown at how his heart was acting. He wanted to be in Jimin's position. He wanted to hug Taehyung. He wanted to make him smile like that. He wanted to make Tae laugh the way Jimin did. Jungkook couldn't help but just feel pain.

Maybe everything will be okay with Jin but would everything be okay for Taehyung?