Parte Twenty-five

"Why did I say I would help?" Yoongi grumbled out as he sat in Jin's chair and looked at the number of papers he had. "Because Namjoon needs our help right now," Jungkook responded as he sat in the corner writing down everything that had to be done. "Well could you go and find Jimin, I need him to arrange the meeting with all of the students. Ah! and get Taehyung sorting out the new schedule for everyone." Jungkook nodded and left the room. 

He honestly felt like a secretary running around and following orders, but he really didn't mind. Jungkook walked around and finally found Jimin helping out with the younger students trying to control their powers. "Jisung! Please be careful, don't hurt Chenle!" Jungkook chuckled at the scene. Jisung was laying above Chenle who looked very irritated.

"Jimin, could I talk to you for a second?" Jimin turned around and walked over to Jungkook. "Sorry to interrupt your class, but Yoongi wants to hold a meeting with all of the students in the auditorium as soon as possible. He wants to inform them all of what will happen and what steps they need to take." Jimin couldn't help but think if this war was even worth it. "Sure, I'll do that right now."

Jungkook was about to leave until he figured out that he really doesn't know where Taehyung is. "Uh Jimin, do you know where Taehyung may be?" Jimin stayed silent for a bit until answering, "If he's not in Jin's office then he is in the library." Jungkook thanked him before jogging off. Once he arrived at the library, he realized that there was some ruckus going on inside. He slowly opened the door not knowing what to expect. Inside he saw a smaller looking boy on the floor while another stood tall above him. 

"You are nothing special. You can barely defend yourself, maybe that's why your parents threw you in here. They are ashamed of you and wanted you to be as far as possible." Jungkook stood there shaking not knowing what to do. He wanted to go in there and push the taller guy and protect the younger, but he couldn't he was frozen. The younger boy reminded him of himself, so how was he able to help him if couldn't even help himself? 

The older boy raised his hand to cause pain onto the younger boy, but it never landed onto his hand. The hand was frozen in the air as confusion and panic crossed over his face. Jungkook looked around the library until it landed on Taehyung. He sat near a wall with a book in his hand, but what was so mesmerizing was his eyes. They were shining bright gold behind those glasses that hid his beautiful face. 

The younger boy quickly got up and ran behind Taehyung, finding safety with him. However, the older boy started to scream in agony. His hand was twisted back as the sound of bones being broken bounced against the walls. Taehyung walked closer to the boy that was no full on sobbing and asking him to stop. "You are to pack your things and leave this academy. You will no longer be protected under our name, you have broken rule and it is unforgivable. I will inform Kim Seokjin about this, but for now, don't waste any time you have or I will not show this much kindness." 

Taehyung dropped his hand as the guy ran out of the room holding his hand close to his chest. The smaller boy then ran to hug Tae from behind and started crying. "Thank you so much. I am so grateful for you helping me." Taehyung turned around and his eyes were now back to their regular color. He gave the boy a soft smile and ruffled his hair. "Hey, it's okay. All you need to do know is practice in protecting yourself and those around you." The boy let out a loud sigh before collecting himself and walking out of the library. 

Taehyung was about to follow, but instantly stopped in his tracks when he realized that a pair of eyes had seen everything. 

thank you! thank you! thank you! i could never express how thankful i am. i'm so happy to know that a lot of you are reading this story and finding pleasure in it :)