Part Veinticuatro

Jin was in his office trying to get everything under control. He wanted to run to Namjoon's room and make sure he is okay, but he also can't forget about the academy. Before he had woke up that day, his mother had appeared in his dream and asked for forgiveness of what she will have to do. Other than that, she didn't give any more information. Jin gripped his hair not knowing what to do. He had to make sure that the students who were in level one reached their highest potential in less than a month. 

A knock interrupted his thoughts as Yoongi and Jungkook walked in. Yoongi sat in the chair in front of the desk as Jungkook stayed standing. "You should go visit Namjoon. We will take care of everything else. The students will be brought into the auditorium to be informed of the war and our next preparations." Jin stared at Yoongi and gave out a sigh. Without thinking it twice, Jin stood up and made his way over to Namjoon. 

Namjoon's door was slammed open as Jin went to his bed. "You finally came." Jin gave him a smile and tried to ignore his bruises. "Of course I came. I would be a horrible person if I didn't come to see the person that I care about." Joon's eyes widen at his words as he felt a sense of joy. Last time he was with Jin, he had thought that there was no hope for them. Jin seemed to notice the surprised look and decided to take a seat next to his bed.

Jin took Namjoon's larger hand into his and stared down at them. He couldn't stare back at him, he felt so stupid for pushing him away. "I'm sorry. I know how much I've hurt you by trying to distance myself from you. I thought that it would be for the best, but I was wrong. I didn't realize how much you have changed me. Yes, I still am terribly terrified at what will happen to us, but if you're willing to fight with your father for me, then I can assure you that I will give you my love. It may take some time, but I will not give up."

Joon stared at the beauty that had his heart in his hands. He could honestly order him to jump off a cliff and he wouldn't even think twice about it. Joon pulled his hand away and made Jin stare at him. "I will wait for you a lifetime if I have to. I will fight the whole world if it means that I can stay by your side. Kim Seokjin, you make me feel alive, and I will show you how you are supposed to be loved." 

Jin was biting his lip, trying to suppress his sobs. Tears were slowly falling down his cheeks. He felt so safe with just being held by him. He got up and hugged him tightly. Joon rubbed his back as Jin let out his sobs while saying thank you. Namjoon could feel pain on his sides, but he didn't pay attention to it, all he cared about was the angel that was in his embrace. 

so guys, can i just say that i love you all? like you guys are honestly taking time to read my story and i really appreciate it. every single time i see that i got a comment i will literally smile like a creep. (sorry it's short) thankkk youuuu all so much once again :)