Part Veintiseis

Jungkook got up from his hiding spot and dusted off his pants. Taehyung didn't want to talk about what had just happened, but he knew he should just get it over with. They started walking towards each other until they stopped beside a table. "Please sit." Jungkook instantly took a sit, wanting to ask questions and get to know what just happened. Taehyung, on the other hand, seemed to be taking his time to get seated. He didn't want to open up about himself to anyone, but then again Jungkook just isn't anyone to Taehyung.

They sat there in silence as they continued to stare at each other. Jungkook didn't want to pressure him, but Tae wasn't sure on how to even being. "So...about what you saw earlier, don't mention it to anyone." Jungkook just continued to stare at him confusingly. "What do you mean? Shouldn't the others know about this?"

Tae let out a tired sigh and looked at Kook. "Yes, they should know. If anyone has an episode like that, they should immediately tell Jin just to keep them in check. Usually, by now everyone should know what they do when they get in 'the zone' but don't usually remember it or can even control it. Like you, for example, you literally blacked out. However, I first entered the zone at a young age and had to learn how to control myself and know what I was doing in a hard way." 

"Okay, I won't say anything." Taehyung smiled before getting curious again. "Why were you here anyway?" That seemed to trigger Jungkook's memory as he sprung up from his position. "I forgot to tell you! Yoongi is going to be holding a meeting with the whole academy and needs everyone to be there and if you could help in sorting everyone into their new classes for tomorrow. The classes will no longer be average size, everyone will have to be crowded in." 

Taehyung's smile fell off his face when he heard the new information. If he is meeting with the school then it must mean that something big is coming their way. "Okay, well let's hurry up and get there." Both of the boys quickly left towards the auditorium.

Students were filling up the space available pretty quickly and whispers could be heard about what the meeting was going to be about. Somewhere about how they were going to talk about policies or something very boring, but they were so far from the truth. 

Yoongi stood there looking at the clueless students. He didn't want to ruin their lives with just some words, but he knew he had to inform them as soon as possible. Jimin stood next to him, more worried about Yoongi. Jimin knew that Yoongi was feeling stressed out about the following meeting, but he couldn't help since he himself was feeling stressed. In the front row, Taehyung and Jungkook sat together waiting for further news or instructions. 

Yoongi heard thumps from behind him, making him quickly turn around to find a limping Namjoon walking towards him with Jin beside him. Yoongi ran over to him and helped him find a seat next to Jungkook. "Don't worry, I will take over from here. Just take it easy and let Jin help you. I have Jimin next to me so I won't be alone." Namjoon stared at the boy in front of him. He gave Yoongi a nod of approval before he left. After all, he really wasn't worried, he knew the capability that Yoongi has. 

Before finally starting the meeting, Yoongi looked out once more to all the students in front of him. There were some even standing to the side and into the hallways since no more seats were available for them. "Good evening, I'm sorry to disturb you at this time, but we have received some unfortunate news." All the students perked up at his introduction as worry soon filled their eyes. Not sure if they actually wanted to hear this news.

"In about two months our parents will no longer be our parents. We will be fighting an enemy. An enemy that raised us all and took care of us. Zeus has declared war on this academy because we have decided to no longer follow his orders. He wishes for us to follow every little thing and not make a choice. And he will make sure to bring all of his good fighters." Comments soon erupted from everyone once they heard the news. Others were crying not believing what they had just been told.

 "This means that all of our schedules will change and we will all have to practice more. We will not force anyone to join us on this war. We will be giving you time from after this meeting to tomorrow at sunrise to pack your things and leave. But if you wish to stay then I would suggest saying your final goodbyes to your parents until the next time you can speak with them. That will be all for today, and if you have any doubts or just any questions, please don't be afraid to ask us in private." Yoongi stepped down the podium.

Nobody moved, everyone just sat there not sure on what to do. Some kept thinking that maybe all of this was just some sick joke or just a dream, a dream that they wanted to wake up from. Unfortunately, this was their harsh reality.

i should be sleeping, but i have so many things running around my head and i  just want to add everything in here, but oh well:)