Part Trientacinco

Jimin couldn't wipe away the smile that adorns his face. He had never felt this much care and love for anyone. Yoongi had decided to give Jimin a piggyback ride towards their destination. Jimin kept asking Yoongi on where they were going, but Yoongi did not budge.

They continued to walk past trees making it seem like it would never end. Finally, they came to a stop in a field filled with all sorts of flowers. The colorful landscape made everything seem so peaceful. In the middle of the field was a screen made out of a white blanket that was holding my long logs as a projector was across from it.

Jimin slowly got off Yoongi's back and stared in awe. "I know it isn't much and you deserve better, but with such short notice, I hope you will like it." Yoongi stood on the side as he rubbed his neck, a sign that he was nervous. Jimin turned around to face him and hugged him. His face was placed in Yoongi's neck as he gave him a soft kiss, "thank you, this is perfect." Yoongi smiled to himself, feeling proud that he was able to lift up Jimin's mood. 

Yoongi took Jimin's hand in his and made their way towards a blanket that was stationed in front of the screen. They both sat down on the blanket in complete comfort. Yoongi started to take the food out of the basket that was settled on the ground while Jimin continued to just take him all in. Yoongi finally realized that Jimin wouldn't stop staring at him and was feeling self-conscious. "Do I have something on my face?"

Jimin let out a small giggle as he nodded, "yes you do." Yoongi started to 'wipe' away whatever he had on his face until Jimin held his face in both of his small warm hands. "You have handsome written all over your face," and pulled Yoongi closer to him while they shared a passionate kiss. Yoongi finally pulled away slowly and couldn't stop the small blush from taking over his face. Jimin just stared at him in amusement as a flustered Yoongi just continued to play with the flowers.

"W-well, maybe we, um, we should just continue with the movie. Yeah, the movie." Soon both boys wherein each other arms while they laid down. Jimin played with Yoongi's hands as Yoongi paid more attention to Jimin. "Jimin?" the smaller boy turned to face Yoongi, curious to what he had to say. "I know that we just sort of went with how we felt and all, but I wanted it to be official. Will you be my boyfriend?" Not even a second had passed before Jimin yelled out a yes. 

Jimin hugged Yoongi as tight as his arms could ever hug someone and just let the feeling of happiness consume him. "Yoongi, you don't know how happy I am right now!" Yoongi felt kisses being placed all over his face. "Well, we can be happy together for a long time." Before any of the boys were able to say anything else, Yoongi's phone went off and quickly answered. 

"Yoongi, you need to come home now! Jungkook has lost control."

oof, i may or may not have forgotten to upload on time. sorry about that, but i hope you still enjoyed my small chapter, have a lovely day/night my dear readers and remember that I love you all!!