Chapter 2

Now that you know Paola you have to know Geoffrey! Which I'm pretty sure you guys do.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm 22 and I'm a successful singer. My life wasn't always this happy and full of accomplishments though.

My parents are from the Dominican Republic and they moved to New York because they thought it was going to be better here.

My dad would work all night in his taxi and my mom in a barbershop. She would also work in factories. It was so painful to see them work so hard for my brothers, my sister, and I. We've always been so close. I love my family.

They are always supporting me on everything I do. When I was in high school, my friends wanted me to do stuff my parents wouldn't want me to do so I tried to stay out of that and concentrate on going to college.

Usually my Friday nights consisted of me staying in my room playing video games. I felt like that was better than getting drunk at a party with so many people you don't even know.

When I was in college, I sold cell phones. I didn't make a lot of money but if was enough to record my demos.
I would give people my demos in parades or at parties but I would look at them throw them away in the trashcan.

Every time I saw someone doing that I would go and pick it up. I seriously felt like giving up but I didn't!

I always say to live life smiling and what made me smile and happy was this so I wasn't going to stop just because someone didn't want to help me.

Finally after looking around someone believed in me and I was so grateful!
He gave me the opportunity to grow as a person and artist.

After working hard every day and night, being in the studio from 8 am to 4 am, my first album got released!
I was so excited and happy when I heard my first single on the radio, Stand By Me. I was about to cry of happiness! After that hit Corazon Sin Cara was everywhere!

After a lot of work, interviews, & tours, I realized my dream was coming true but I still had a long way!

My life was seriously changing! I met people I never thought I would meet. A lot of celebrities like Ben E. King, Pitbull, Enrique Iglesias, Mana, Daddy Yankee, Luis Enrique, even the President of the United States Barack Obama!

My fans are seriously amazing! I love them because they helped me get where I am right now. I'm really thankful to have them in my life they are the best.

They were the ones that made my album number one. I always try to show them love on twitter but everyday it's harder since more fans are joining my lovely Roycenaticas.

After 'Prince Royce' I worked on my next album which is called Phase II because is like a continuation of my first album.

I'm done with Phase II and it's going to be released next week!

On May I'm going to turn 23 and I think I'm going to be with my girlfriend.

Her name is Emeraude and she is beautiful inside and out. I feel so happy when I'm with her. She has been giving me inspiration to write most of my songs for Phase II.

I guess you can say our relationship is not the best right now. I'm pretty sure we'll figure it out though.

I'm already thinking about working on more songs and another album! I really don't want to stop working!

Since I'm going to release Phase II, I have to promote it. Hector and Jennifer, my manager and publicist, scheduled interviews and we started working on tour dates.

First the interviews though. Next week I'm going to start going to Telemundo and Univision. My dream is coming true and I wish this happiness and blessings stay with me for a long time!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So what do you guys think? How are they going to meet?! Keep reading thank you!