Chapter 18

*Geoffrey's POV*

We were here. The beach. It wasn't my favorite place to go to but it's really pretty. I wanted Paola to see how pretty Miami is.

I got out of my car and Paola did too she didn't wait for me to open her door. I looked at her and she just smiled. She really needs to stop. Only one smile of hers can make me do whatever she wants.

I've only known her for 1 or 2 days but I'm seriously having so much fun with her. I'm getting some type of strong feelings for her and I don't know how to feel about that.

I was starting to like her and that was bad. Not just because I was technically still with Eme but because this was our first "date."

"Aw omg this is so pretty! Geoffrey thanks! I really appreciate this."

"Good umm I'm glad you like it." I don't know why I was getting nervous. "I told you I was going to show you around. We can walk around they have a lot of stores and it's really pretty."

She thought about it for a moment and looked at me kind of worried. "I appreciate you bringing me here and showing me around but I don't want to get you in trouble. I bet someone is going to recognize you and I-"

"No Paola it's fine. We came to the side of Miami I always come to. Not a lot of Hispanics live here I don't know why don't ask." I smiled and she laughed. Her laugh is sweet and cute. "I don't think someone will recognize me so we are fine."

She looked at me and sighed.

"Ok then."

*Paola's POV*

We walked around the beach and since it was already dark out it felt amazing!

I love the beach it looked even better in the evening. We don't have anything like this in Ohio.

"It's pretty huh? Want to go in?"

"Yes. It really is." Omg yes I wanted to so badly but no. "Hmm I don't have a swimming suit so no it's fine, thanks though."

He was looking at me like he was planning on doing something.

"I mean you don't really need one."

Wait what?

As soon as he said that I saw him grin and he grabbed my waist and picked me up.

I was in his arms and he was carrying but he was going to...

"ROYCE PLEASE NOO"

"Too late we are going in!!!"

*Third Person POV*

Geoffrey made Paola go in with him. He was carrying her bride style and they both got wet. Paola couldn't believe she was in Royce's arms. Both couldn't stop laughing and smiling.

*Geoffrey's POV*

I don't know why I did it. I was just trying to have fun and make her have fun.

"Oh my god Geoffrey!! I hate you! Look at me! Now I'm all wet." Said Paola laughing as I put her down. I couldn't stop smiling she looked so cute.

"I'm sorry." I said laughing. "You said it looked pretty and I thought you wanted to go in!" I said laughing again.

She was looking at me with a 'I hate you/ I'll get you back' face. It was so funny.

"I also said I didn't have a swimming suit."

"Yup you did."

*Paola's POV*

Wow. I wanted to show him that I was mad but I couldn't I was just laughing.

He was so cute. His personality was perfect! The fact that I was making him laugh made me smile even more.
We have been arguing well more like talking in the beach for so long. I really wonder what time is it.