Chapter 14

*Geoffrey's POV*

I think Jennifer was in shock when I was done with my story. She didn't look too happy. It looked like she didn't know what to say.

"Yeah."

"Well que quieres que te diga?" Yup she is mad.

"You said you weren't going to get mad." I reminded her.

"Como no quieres que me enoje! Look at what you did! You are making a girl feel like she has a chance and for what I saw she liked you too. Do you understand that? Le diste Una esperanza, do you remember you have a girlfriend? Yeah. Do I have to remind you how much she loves you and-"
And this is exactly why I wanted to keep my feelings to myself. I stopped Jennifer before she kept going.

"Yes. I know and it's not like I'm cheating. I just asked for a phone number and to me it looks like Paola hates me so-"

"Entonces why would she give you her number? Geoffrey you don't understand anything."

"I do! And I don't even think I'm going to text her. I just needed an advise and it looks like you already gave it to me. Thanks."

"No Geoffrey. I don't mean it like that I mean if you really like Paola I guess you should text her and tell Emeraude-"

Maybe Jenni was right but I really can't do this to Eme she doesn't deserve it.

"Jen no it's fine. I don't know what I was thinking but it's fine I know what I'm going to do thanks again."

"Ok como digas."

I payed and we left.

-

I had to make some phone calls and do interviews with local radio stations so we still have a pretty busy day.
I still couldn't decide what I was going to do. I was confused.

*Paola's POV*

I still can't believe he asked for my number!

I know I probably shouldn't talk to him. I don't want to mix my feelings.

What if I like him just because I used to be his fan? I don't know I'm confused.

When they left, Jorge told me to go to the ARV set and I did.

That's when I saw someone editing my interview with Geoffrey.

"Oh hey. Do you want me to help you or something?" I asked the girl editing.

"No. It's fine thank you. What's your name? You are the 'new girl' right?" She said smiling.

"Yeah I'm Paola. What's yours?"

"Nice to meet you Paola I'm Aileen."

"Nice to meet you too."

"This is your first interview? Because it was really good."

"Not really. I worked for a newspaper before I graduated and I had to interview people so I had a little bit of experience."

"Oh ok I see. Well I was editing the awkward silences and cutting some things. I don't know if I should leave when you asked about his girlfriend and him getting nervous. What do you think?"

I thought about it and honestly I don't think there was a point on keeping it.

He didn't say anything about her in the interview. So I told her to remove it.
I couldn't help but to ask.

"Well umm is it true that they are going out? Who is she anyways?"

The girl kept editing as she explained. "Yeah they are. We got some pictures of them eating somewhere and driving together. She is an actress. She participated in Nuestra Belleza Latina so I guess that's how she got to meet cute, nice Royce. Lucky her." She laughed.

"And right now she is working for mun2 and I think she is acting in a novela."

I didn't know about this. How? Then why did he ask for my number if he has a girlfriend?

"Hmm okay. Thanks. I have to go do something but I'll come back later. It was a pleasure meeting you." I said leaving.

"It's fine. Likewise."

I have to find out more.

I went to my office and turned my computer on.

Sure enough I found their pictures together. She was so pretty and they looked happy.

But then why did he want my number?!

Next thing I saw was Emeraude's tweet saying that she was in New York.

That's it! Since she is in New York he just needs someone to play around with hasta que regrese. Wow I can't believe it. I thought Geoffrey was different.

"Hey😁"

I don't even have to guess who it is.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Thanks for reading ❤️