Chapter 41

I love to read your comments! Thanks for everything.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

*Geoffrey's POV*

My alarm made a horrible sound when I was having one of the best times with my extremely comfy bed.

Why can't my interviews be around 12?

I growled as I moved close to the other side of my king size bed to turn the annoying alarm off.

"Good morning!" I heard Jennifer say as she opened the door. Glad someone was already having a great morning.

"Hmm" I tried to mumble good morning but I'm guessing she didn't understand or even heard what I said.

"Do you want me to wake Paola up or-"

"No I'll do it!" I said a little too excited and quickly got up to wake my sleeping beauty.

"Okay?" I heard Jennifer chuckle and she went back to her room.

I walked to the other side of my room about to knock on my girlfriend's door but then I remembered she was probably still sleeping.

I twisted the knob carefully and quietly just to be met with an empty room.

My eyes widened as I looked around the room and couldn't find her luggage.

'No she couldn't.' I thought to myself. 'She wouldn't leave like that.'

I was about to go to the lobby to ask if they'd seen Paola when Jennifer walked in.

"Is she-wait where is she?" Jennifer asked and did the same thing I did when I walked in.

"I don't know." I let out an exhausted groan and made my way to the bed to sit down.

I don't want to give up on Paola but it feels like every time something between us goes wrong she leaves. She doesn't give us the opportunity to talk about it. Now she is probably not going to call me until I look for her.

"I'm sorry. This is my fault Royce." Jen said with a hint of sadness in her voice. I didn't think she would care.

"No it's fine Jen. It's not your fault." I stood up and grabbed my, back to normal, kind publicist's hand.

*Paola's POV*

I basically got up around 5 and made my bed. I guess you are not supposed to make your bed when you stay in a hotel but oh well. I like to have my stuff clean and organize.

I walked to the unnecessary, extravagant bathroom with my suitcase in hand. I took a 20 minute shower even though usually my showers are longer. I guess I really just wanted to go get some breakfast before we head to the radio station.

Actually now that I think about it, I don't know if I'm even going to go with them. Geoffrey didn't tell me if I could go. I guess I'll ask him when I'm done eating.

I grabbed my purse and my key so I can open my door when I come back. I'm pretty sure they are going to ask for the key when I'm getting breakfast anyway.

-

The big elevator doors opened and I made my way to the best place in this hotel. The kitchen, well it's not really a kitchen I guess. It's more of a small room where they put all kinds of delicious food in different tables.

I know I probably should of waited for Geoffrey, but I was super hungry. I think maybe my stomach growling was what woke me up so early.

I grabbed a plate and started filling it with different things. I grabbed some fruit, French toast, some cake, (even though it's too early to eat it) and orange juice.