Chapter 21

*Geoffrey's POV*

"One."
Wait what? Is she being serious? How?

"Oh. Really?" I said surprised and confused.

"Yeah."

"I mean I don't want to offend you or anything like that but...how?"

"Well I really didn't like the guys in my high school. Well just one..." She paused for a moment and smiled. I'm guessing she smiled because of
the memory of her crush.

"So I didn't date in high school. Just in college my last year but still ended up being bad."

When she was talking about her high school crush she looked happy but not really about her ex.

"Aw I'm sorry. I'm guessing your high school crush was special but why was he just a crush? What did your ex do?"
I don't know if she wanted to answer but she did.

"Well I didn't really talk to my high school crush and I know you are probably thinking how can you like someone you never talked to and I don't know I just did. When I saw him I felt so many different things" I was looking at her smile. Her eyes looked so bright when she was talking about him. That got me a little sad. That meant she still liked him. "and my ex cheated on me with someone I didn't like."

Why would he? If he really liked her he would of never cheated. Y menos with someone she hated.

If you want someone else why don't you tell the person you are with instead of hurting her.

"Idiot." I whispered. "Who was the girl?"

"A girl I didn't like in elementary school." I smiled.

"I know it sounds dumb because you know elementary but still! Every time I would see her at the store or somewhere else when we got older she would be rude and give me dirty looks. She didn't like me because of my cousin, which I thought it was stupid because I didn't even know about their fights.

But whatever. I told him about it y no le importo he still cheated on me con Ella. Actually it didn't even hurt that he cheated because I didn't like him like that anymore. What hurt me was that I told him about her every time we would find her somewhere but he still cheated on me con Ella. I guess it was because I didn't want to-"

*Paola's POV*

I was about to tell Royce I was a virgin.
I don't think I should.

I thought about it for a moment and I really don't want to make this more awkward. Having nadamas one boyfriend made me sound dumb now imagine telling him I'm virgin.

-to live with him." I didn't lie that was kind of true. He wanted me to live with him and I said no. That day he got mad and told me I should think about our relationship. That same day I got the job at Telemundo so I decided to break up with him.

"Oh what a jerk. Still that's not a reason to cheat on someone."

"Yeah I guess. How about you?"

*Geoffrey's POV*

Now she asked me about my girlfriends. This is going to get awkward because I basically still have one.

"Well I don't really know cause you know... I don't even know why I just don't remember" I said chuckling. I wasn't lying though I really didn't know. "I'm guessing 6 maybe 7?"

"Maybe 8 or 9?" She said smiling.
I started laughing.

"Yeah maybe." I said winking.

"How's Eme as a girlfriend?"