Chapter 7

Comment guys I love to see your comments! Thanks and well enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Geoffrey's POV*

I had a blast yesterday at Univision. Barbara was asking me about Emeraude but I didn't say anything about her. I don't want people to know about my private life.

I woke up at 7. I took a shower and put on some khaki pants and a white T shirt. Now I'm about to go to Telemundo for some interviews.

Jennifer picked me up again since she knows where we have to go. After these interviews and the Latin Billboards, I have to go to the Dominican Republic and start planning my tour. I'm really excited since I'm going to be by myself now.

I have to go to more than 30 cities in the US. I can't wait to be with my amazing fans! I'm thinking about the song I will sing to my lucky fan that is singing along.

I'm thinking about Incondicional and I should probably give her a rose. I still have to talk to Hector about it though.

Anyways we are finally here. Telemundo here I come!

*Paolas POV*

I got up with a smile on my face. I was super excited. Today was my first day in Al Rojo Vivo! Jorge said something about interviewing someone so hopefully I do it just fine.

I got in the shower while listening to music. I don't know why but I love it!

I turned on the radio and Stand By Me came on. Oh great...perfect way to start my day right.

I just really hope I don't have to interview artists at the red carpet for the Latin Billboards. If I do, then I'm probably going to have to interview Prince Royce and I really don't want to.

After I showered, I found a cute black dress and nude heels. I grabbed a pair of sandals because I know I'm probably going to get tired.

I was going to do my hair and make up but then I remembered Telemundo has people that do that. So I grabbed my keys and drove to Telemundo!

--------------------------------------