Chapter 23

*Geoffrey's POV*

That was kind of easy.

I think that means Eme didn't even like me that much after all. It didn't seem like she was that that mad like I was expecting her to be. She only hung up.

I still feel bad though. But I mean we were basically not even enjoying our relationship for the past month so it's better like this.

Now I can hang out with Paola without feeling like it's wrong. I have to tell her but I think I'm going to wait and tell her tomorrow.

I basically have nothing to do just sit here. I already checked my social media, ate breakfast, and I'm waiting for Realiz to call me back so she can help me.

Hmm what to do.

*Paola's POV*

Another day to do what I love the most!
Anita and I got out of her car and walked in the building.

"Hey" Anita and I said to Jorge. After that she left.

"Hey! What are you doing here? I though you were going to come later."

"I was going to but I decided I should come and help around."

"Hmm." He smiled. "I like that. Well I don't know how you can help. You can go check Un Nuevo Dia and see how they are doing but honestly I don't have anything for you to do right now."

"Oh it's fine I'll go see if I can help Anita or start thinking about some questions to ask in the red carpet."

"Yes that would be perfect! Also go check the list of the artists that are going so you know who they are and you don't mess up or anything."

"Ok. I pretty much know all of the Latin artists but I'll do that thanks!"

"Denada Paola see you later." Jorge said as he was leaving. Now I have to look for Anita again.

*Geoffrey's POV*

Realiz called me back and she told me what to wear. She was going to come and do my hair since I'm going to a public place but I told her I could do it.

She is going to send me my clothes in about an hour or two.

She asked me who was I gonna go with but I didn't tell her. I think she was thinking about Emeraude since she comes back tonight or tomorrow.

I was flipping thru the channels looking for something to watch and...
I stopped in 18 and over on Mun2.
Emeraude.

She looked so pretty like always. I wasn't even paying attention to what she was saying.

Did I do the right thing? I mean we were together for almost 2 years. I don't know what to think.

I felt my other hand vibrating.

"Hey!"
-Text message from 'Paola😎'

Oh great. I like someone but I'm thinking about my ex? Good job Geoffrey.

"Hello there what's up??😜"

"Nothing just here watching Un Nuevo Dia. Tu?"

Thinking about my ex.

"So you are texting instead of working? Chica! Eso no se hace! 😝Lol"

"I'm pretty sure you do that all the time!😜"

"How do you know?😏"

"You are right idk😂"

"Lol exactly."

"K"

"Lol you mad?"

"Nah."

"Lol. About last night..."

....

I was waiting for her to reply but she wasn't. I think I just made her feel uncomfortable.

5 mins later she responded.

"What about it"

"Did you have fun?"

"Yes I did :) thanks again the beach was amazing! Not when you made me go in with you but everything else was perfect lol."

I wasn't going to ask about what was going to happen before she closed the door.

"😂😉 hey you are welcome lol you know you liked it."

"Sure I did. I couldn't control my excitement and I still can't tbh 🌚"

"lol you just gave me an idea! Thank you!"

"What? Lol"

"Nothing I'll tell you later."

"Ohk? Lol well I have to go. See you later 😄"

"Bye keep working hard 😜"

"You already know 😎"

"Hey 😠 that's my emoji lol" I was smiling when I sent the text.

"I don't see your name on it so whatever 😝 bye lol"

"😏 oh I see how it is lol. Bye beautiful"

"😜☺️💋"

"I thought you said you were leaving lol"

"I was I just had to reply 😂"

"Lol ok bye😘"

"Byee"

"If I reply are you going to keep replying?" She is adorable.

"👀 maybe lol"

"Wow lol ok te dejo trabajar (don't reply!) I don't want to get you in trouble"

"Ay ahora si que nice 😂🌚"

"What you mean? I'm always nice ;) lol btw you are still replying 😩😂"

"Lol lo que digas😚 okk bye."

"For the 1392643 time bye 👋"

"😒 no."

"Lol. stop. replying. Paola."

"😂 ok. ya. bye."

"Lol hasta luego ;)"

Oh now she is not replying.

"You didn't reply." I texted her again 8 mins after my text.

"Omg you wanted me to stop! 😂😘😘 there lol"

"😂ok bye"

"Bye 😂😩"

Nope I don't think I regret anything anymore.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thanks for reading 😜😘