Chapter 10

*Paolas POV*

Prince Royce.

Did I really have to interview him? I can't believe it. First day, first interview, first artist I meet.

I seriously can't with my luck right now. He looks like he doesn't care but I know what he is thinking.

He is probably going to do something so Jorge fires me since I told him to keep working hard.

I also told him he was wasting my time and I 'gave him permission to leave'.

Finally Geoffrey broke the awkward eye contact and grabbed a napkin and was about to clean his mess.

"Oh no Royce you don't have to do that. I'll call someone to come clean. Let's go sit down and start with the interview." Jorge said.

I followed him to the couch where a camera was.

"I thought you said not to spill anything Royce." the girl that I saw at the parking lot started laughing and Royce just grinned. So it was him who I saw this morning.

They were walking to the couch.

"Why did you even spill it though you were being so careful?" She asked Royce but he just said I don't know.

I'm guessing he didn't tell su amiguita what happened the other day.

Oh was that the Jennifer girl he was looking for? Hmm probably. It's not like I care though.

*Geoffrey's POV*

I was looking at the girls eyes again. I hate the fact that I don't know her name and I have to keep calling her 'the girl'.

It's not like I want to get to know her I just wanted to know her name that's it.

Since no one said anything after spilling my juice, I broke the awkward eye contact with 'the girl' and started to clean my mess.

Then I heard Jorge said he was going to get someone to come clean it and to start the interview.

Jorge and the girl walked to the same couch we did the other interview.

As Jennifer and I were walking she asked me why I spilled my juice.
I said I don't know I mean it's not like I was planning on doing it. Also, I wasn't planning on telling her how I know this girl.

She was probably going to ask me since she saw that we were looking at each other.

I'm loving my life right now.

----------------••--------------