Chapter 22

*Paola's POV*

I woke up and turned around to turn off my alarm. It was 9 o'clock. I have to be in Telemundo at 10 even though Jorge said 2.

It was my second day and I want to know if they need any help. I called Anita last night and asked for a ride to work. She said she was going to come around 9:30.

I got up and I was about to go shower but then I heard my phone again.

'Morning😚'

-Text from 'Geoffrey'

That just made my morning!

I was smiling looking at the text and decided to reply.

'Good morning! Have a great day 😘'
I hope he doesn't think I'm flirting already.

'Thanks you too. So see you tonight right 😉'

'Yes:)'

'Ok text you later bye beautiful'

I'm blushing like always.

I went to the bathroom giggling, all happy.

...

When I got out of the shower, I put lotion on and changed. I think I'm going to wear a red dress and black heels. I still don't know what to wear tonight. I'm going to ask Anita for help.

I don't think I'm going to tell her about Geoffrey just about me going on a date tonight.

I grabbed my purse and I saw Anita's car parking in front of my apartment.

*Geoffrey's POV*

I just had to text her. I really can't wait to see her tonight. After last night I'm realizing I kind of like her.

I know Paola feels what I feel even though it's too early to even think about it.

I made reservations at Area 31. I hope she likes it. It's going to be a surprise.
I don't know what to wear thought. I think I'm going to call Realiz for some help.

First things first.

Call Emeraude.

I can't believe I was about to kiss Paola. I couldn't even stop myself. If I would of kissed Paola last night, I would of "cheated" on Eme. So I'm glad Paola moved and closed the door.

I'm trying to call Eme for the sixth time now. But like always she is not picking up.

Finally! "Hello?"

"Oh hey Royce give me a minute."

"Ok? Are you ok?"

She sounded different. Was she drunk?

*Emeraude's POV*

"Umm Royce can we talk later?"

Shoot it was Royce and my head was hurting so bad. I've been avoiding his calls lately. So I really don't want to start fighting with him right now.

"No please this is important. Emeraude we have to talk about us."

"Ugh fine what about "us" wait is there even an us? last time I checked you didn't want anybody to know."

"Are you going to start already? So we don't have a relationship?" Royce asked like he didn't even care.

"I don't know ask the girl you are always texting, Anita right? I'll think about it. What do you want?"

"I feel like it's not working anymore..." He said like it was nothing.

...

"I'm sorry Eme."