Chapter 17

*Paola's POV*

He started driving. I don't know where we are going. I had to leave my car in Telemundos' parking lot.

"So do you want to listen to music or talk?"

I was so nervous I didn't know what to say.

"Umm I don't know. Lo que tu quieras."

"Okay let's talk then."

I chuckled. "Ok what do you want to talk about?"

"Tell me about you."

Umm no. Every time I tell someone my life I end up making them feel bad. I don't want to tell him. Also, I don't tell everybody my life specially the first day I meet them.

"Or let's talk about what we like!"
I said trying to change the subject.

"Ok?" He kept his smile. "Well I like hmm let me think. I actually like a lot of things." He said smiling and then he looked at me. "What about you?"

"Yeah I like a lot of things too."

Well awkward. I'm just... I don't really want to talk maybe I should of said music.

Next thing I know Geoffrey is stoping at a gas station.

"Okay let's stop here and talk because I feel like the whole ride is going to be awkward and I don't want that to happen. So tell me what's wrong? why are you like this? And don't say nothing because I could feel something was wrong when I was texting you. We were fine this morning. We were laughing, having fun and now it's all awkward."
I thought about it.

I hesitated but finally told him the reason. "Yeah that was before I found out you had a girlfriend."

"Geoffrey's POV*

That's why.

I don't know what to tell her she is right I have a girlfriend and I don't want to lie to her.

"How does that change things between us? We are friends. At least that's what I thought."

"Why do you even want to be friends with me? That doesn't change anything I just want to know why you didn't tell me. Don't you think your girlfriend is going to get mad? Wait does she even know I'm with you right now?" She said pissed.

"No. She doesn't."

She looked away and she grabbed her purse. She was about to get out of the car. But I stopped her.

I grabbed her arm and she turned around. We were looking into others eyes.

It looked like her eyes were watery but no they can't be. Then I was just looking at her hair and her face. I bet they are soft. Then I saw her lips.

She was looking at my eyes and my lips too. I was seriously about to forget I had a girlfriend. I was getting close to her lips but she looked away.

"But I didn't tell her because she is in New York and she is not answering my calls!"

She looked at me like she was trying to believe me. I was saying the truth.

"Look I wouldn't lie to you! I told you I had a girlfriend but you don't know how our relationship is. It seriously looks like we don't even have one. I want to break up with her. She is coming back to Miami in 2 days. That's probably when I'm going to tell her."

"Oh."

"Yeah." She started to look like in the morning.

"Ok well it's your relationship."

I saw her smile as she was beginning to put her seat belt back on or at least that's what I thought.

"Now that you know we can leave."

"Where are we going?"

"You'll see." I said winking.

*Third Person POV*

The rest of the ride was fun. Paola and Geoffrey were talking about their day and what they did. Geoffrey congratulated Paola and told her he was proud of her.

Paola said thanks and couldn't stop smiling. Geoffrey would make jokes and Paola would laugh.

Geoffrey liked Paola's personality. He really hadn't met a girl who didn't have to use dirty jokes to be funny. And what Geoffrey started to like was that she didn't even want to be funny she just was. Geoffrey was enjoying her company.

Paola wanted to think that Geoffrey was single but she really couldn't and she felt bad since she was starting to like Geoffrey.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Where is Royce taking Paola? What's going to happen?

What do you guys think? Is Royce going to be able to break up with Emeraude? We still have to see Emeraude's POV and why she is not talking to Royce.

Thanks for reading I reallllyyyy appreciate it