Chapter 6

*Paolas POV*

I wonder what that Royce guy was thinking. Ugh I still can't. How he acted... I bet his fans think he is all nice and cute. And to think that I thought that too. Wow.

I don't even care. I have to stop thinking about that immature guy. I bet his parents are the ones making him famous.

Guys like him don't even know what work is. They just have to smile and they will practically get everything they want.

But whatever, I have to concentrate on my new job. I was so close to get to Telemundo studios. I'm so excited and I guess I little impatient.

They told me to get there at 10 because they are going to show me around. After that they said they had some apartments their employees could rent. This is seriously perfect!

When I finally arrived I payed the taxi driver, and went in.

The building was so big. I was seriously in shock I couldn't believe where I was standing!

I went to the front desk and the receptionist told someone that I was there.

Jorge Bernal came and with his amazing smile said hi.

"Hola mucho gusto." I said kind of nervously as we shook hands. "Soy Paola Rojas y me dijeron que me presentara hoy para mi primer día de trabajo."

"I see your Spanish is perfect! That's good! Well I'm Jorge and it's my pleasure to meet you and show you around. Are you ready?!"

"The pleasure is mine. It's such a pleasure to meet such an amazing person and role model like you! And of course I am!" I said all excited.

"Aw thanks! Well then follow me Paola!"

I followed Jorge. The sets were so big I was seriously about to cry of happiness.

Jorge was so nice and funny. Also the people I was going to work with were pretty nice. I didn't really want to work for Telemundo. I wanted to work for Despierta America in Univision but it's fine. I'll start with Telemundo and work my way up.

After Jorge was done showing me the amazing studios, he gave me the key to my apartment.

"Here is your key! Ask the receptionist were you have to go and also she has to give you a car since I'm guessing you don't have one."

A car?

"But I don't have a lot of money right now f-"

"Oh it's fine Miss.Rojas! The cars Telemundo gives are pretty cheap and you don't have to pay it all now. Talk to the receptionist and if you are really not interested then you can see if you are willing to take the bus with your nice clothes and heels every morning."

I started laughing and he did too. He was right. "Okay and by the way just call me Paola."

"Well ok Paola see you tomorrow at 9! Al Rojo Vivo starts at 5 but they have to do your hair and make up and I have to keep showing you around. Also, we have a meeting before the show starts. And we have an interview tomorrow. We'll see if you can do it by yourself. The guy we are going to interview is nice and funny, you are not going to have any problems."

"Ok thanks Jorge! I'll see you tomorrow then."

"No problem descansa and welcome! I'm happy we are going to work together you seem nice and interesting! See you tomorrow."

I gave him a big smile and a hug and left to talk to the receptionist about my car. The prices weren't that bad and I needed a car so I took it! I got a red civic.

When I got to my apartment I felt like screaming! It was better than what I was expecting. I was soooo happy. Finally!

I really felt so blessed! I called my mom to tell her everything. I told her how maybe tomorrow she could watch ARV and watch me!

She was happy for me but I knew that my job wasn't what she wanted me to do forever but she still supported me. She said she was going to tell everybody so they could watch it.

When I was done talking to her I got in the shower and went to the grocery store because I didn't have any food. It felt kind of weird doing my own grocery shopping. I couldn't stop smiling! Wow!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I promise the chapters will be better and longer just wait:)

Thanks guys!