Chapter 39

*Paola's POV*

I got to Telemundo around 11 because Geoffrey wouldn't stop talking about everything we are going to do when we get to the Dominican Republic.

I'm pretty excited for this trip! I haven't been out of the U.S. Well actually I have. Two years ago I went back to Mexico with my family, but this is totally different.

I'm going to see where my boyfriend is from. It feels so strange but amazing to call him my boyfriend. He just asked me out yesterday and we are already going to travel together.

We are probably moving fast but I seriously don't care. I know I want to be with him.

Geoffrey told me that he was going to pick me up around 7 so we can arrive at the airport around 7:30 since our flight leaves at 8:20.

He went to go talk to Jennifer and get everything ready.

I already have all my things packed. Geoffrey helped me a little though it wasn't working when he decided to play with my underwear.

He has such a great personality. He made me laugh with all his cheesy jokes.

I snapped out of my thoughts when I saw Anita walking to Al Rojo Vivo's set.

"Anita!" I screamed a little too loud.

"Oh hey! You have so much explaining to do." I rolled my eyes at my friend. Maybe she didn't steal my paper. She wouldn't do that right?

"I'll do it later. First, do we work tomorrow?"

"You don't. I do." She said in between laughs.

"How so?" I asked confused but at the same time relieved.

"I'm a makeup artist and we have reporters that need to have their makeup done for the local news. You work as a reporter for Al Rojo Vivo and Al Rojo Vivo is only on weekdays so you don't work weekends." She said smiling at my long stare.

"Oh okay."

"Yeah but I mean you should ask Jorge just to make sure."

"I will thanks!" I was about to walk away when someone grabbed my elbow.

"Ohh no. You are not leaving yet. You have to tell me how you know Prince Royce! And why you had to talk to him." Anita fangirled after asking her questions but I pouted. I really don't want to tell her all about our relationship.

"Can we-ugh can I tell you when I come back on Monday?"

"Come back? Where are you going?" Ugh great. I said more than what I was supposed to.

"Like I said, I'll give you all the details on Monday. I have to go edit my interviews from last night and talk to Jorge." With that I left my nosy friend.

----

*Geoffrey's POV*

I love being with Paola, this morning was beyond wonderful. She made delicious pancakes and we laughed most of the time.

Even though we were joking around, I helped her with all the packing. Or at least I tried, it wasn't my fault her sexy clothes were distracting me.

I got to Jen's office around 12 since I had to go to my apartment and change. I wasn't going to go to her office with the suit I wore yesterday to the awards. I hope no one saw and took pictures of me wearing that suit today.

"Hey Jen!" I said enthusiastically and walked to her desk to give her a kiss on the cheek but she moved. Someone's mad.

"Do you know what time it is?" She said mad but not making eye contact. She was typing something on her computer.