Chapter 3

Hey thank you so much for reading!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Paola's POV*

"I love you" is what he said to me.

"I love you too! I can't believe we are finally here about to get married!" I said happily. Why can't I really see his face?

"Umm excuse me" I felt someone touching my arm.

Oh I fell asleep on my way to Miami I'm guessing we just landed.

"Oh I'm sorry I was really tired I didn't hear when we landed" I said as I stood up and grabbed my sweater.

"Oh It's ok sorry I had to wake you up." I heard the guy say behind me. "I saw that you were smiling. I'm guessing your dream was something amazing, I bet it was about your boyfriend." I thought about what he said. I was dreaming of someone but I didn't know who.

"No I don't have a boyfriend and I don't remember my dream" I lied. I don't like to share my life with anybody and he was a stranger so I bet he doesn't even care.

I hate when people wake me up. Still I gave him a smile, I wasn't going to be rude. "But thanks for waking me up and sorry again."

As I got out of the plane I saw passengers running to their relatives. They looked so happy. I didn't have anybody in Miami. I was kind of scared but I didn't show it. I just walked out and tried to find a cab.

*Geoffrey's POV*

I'm coming back to Miami from New York. Emeraude came with me to NY. She gets along with everybody specially my sister and cousin.

She was nice and sweet that's why I liked her. She had to stay in New York for another week since she has to interview some artists for her show Mun2 Pop.

I had an amazing weekend with my family but it was time to go back to Miami and start promoting Phase II since it was released 2 days ago.
Las Cosas Pequeñas was number one on the Latin Billboard chart. I was so happy!

Also, the Latin Billboards are going to be in a week so my team and I have to get everything ready. I think I'm going to sing my new single Incondicional or Las Cosas Pequeñas but I'm still not sure.

But first interviews with Univision. Today I have one with Mayti Interiano, Barbara Bermudo, and Lourdes Stephen.

Tomorrow I have to go to Telemundo, they didn't tell me who is going to interview me though.

I got out of the plane when it landed.
I had to look for Jennifer since we are going to go to Univision Studios to give interviews.

I went to the cab area and I saw someone who looked exactly like Jennifer.

She was on her phone, probably about to text me so I'm going to scare her. I love to play with Jen it's so fun.

*Third person POV*

Geoffrey went up to Paola, at that moment he thought it was Jennifer. He playfully covered Paola's eyes and Paola started screaming.

Geoffrey got scared and didn't understand why since he thought Jennifer, who was actually Paola, was going to recognize his cologne.

When Paola turned around to see Geoffrey...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~