Chapter 11

Hey hey hey I'm back!
And the story too
Thanks for reading:)!

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

*Third Person POV*

Paola and Geoffrey wanted to get this interview done as soon as possible.

Jorge told Paola that he was going to be watching. He gave her some questions to ask Geoffrey.

Paola sat down and Geoffrey had to sit next to her. Geoffrey wasn't the kind of guy who wanted pay back or kept grudges but he wanted to make Paola mad.

He wanted to have some fun since Paola treated him badly when they first met.

*Paolas POV*

I saw when Jorge was giving me the questions I had to ask this clown. I was about to tell him that I wasn't ready so I didn't have to interview Royce but I couldn't do that.

If I did, he would probably fire me or something. I didn't know what to do.

I knew Royce was planning on doing something. He was just looking at me as Jorge gave me instructions. I was getting more nervous. I wonder what he was thinking.

His 'friend' or I don't know what got a phone call so she had to answer. She was pretty and she seemed nice. Why would she be with a guy like Geoffrey?

I actually don't know how Geoffrey really is so I should probably stop thinking he is mean. After all we barely talked at the airport.

"Ok ready?" Jorge asked Royce. I heard when Royce said "more than ready bro!"

Does he already have his plan ready? What is he going to do? I hate this. If I get fired, I'm never going to forget why. The guy I met a year ago and thought was amazing had my life in his hands.

*Geoffreys POV*

I was looking at the girl as Jorge talk. She saw that I was looking at them but I didn't care I wanted to make her uncomfortable. Well actually I don't know why but I couldn't stop looking at her.

Jen got an important phone call so she had to answer. So basically I was standing by myself with nothing to do. I guess that's why I was looking at them.

When they were done talking, Jorge asked me if I was ready and of course I was!

She looked so nervous. I knew she didn't want to do it. She is probably thinking I'm going to try to make this sooo awkward and hard that she is going to get fired. But nah. I should do it but I'm not that kind of guy.

I mean I was getting her nervous and I made her feel uncomfortable that would do it.

When we were finally going to start, Jorge got a phone call. Oh ok now this is going to get even more awkward.

"You guys should talk and get to know each other I'll be right back. Sorry Royce." said Jorge and left.

I don't really want to talk to her. She kind of looks mean. I guess she was annoyed. I know she is not going to talk to me.

So fine I'll start.

"So what's your name?"

------------................-----------.....

Is she going to ignore him?
Tell me what y'all think!

Thank you for reading I really appreciate it :')