Chapter 30

*Third Person POV*

The next day Paola went to work and Geoffrey went to buy some things for their movie night.

He remembered Paola liked pizza so that's what he got. He got pepperoni and Hawaiian pizza. He also got Chardonnay and strawberries covered with chocolate, Paola's favorite. He was really nervous he couldn't wait for later.

Paola was working in her office but she couldn't stop thinking about what had happened last night. She was too excited to go to Geoffrey's apartment and see him.

"What's up beautiful?😏"
-Text Message from 'Geoffrey😚'

As soon as Paola saw this she smiled like yesterday. She stopped working on the video she had to do and started texting Geoffrey.

"Hey handsome😉 nada aqui trabajando😎 you? lol"

"😏 you are not working if you are replying to me though lol you are using my emoji..."

"😒 are we really going to start fighting for that again?"

"Sure 😜"

"No."

"Lol I was just kidding babe😹"

"K"

"Oh so you are mad?"

"No👀
Maybe😝"

"❤️🌹"
.

"Hey Paola what are you doing tomorrow night?" Asked Anita as she walked in Paola's office.
Paola looked up confused since she didn't really hear the question.
"Umm wait did you say tonight or tomorrow?"

Anita started laughing. "Umm well let me think tomorrow is Friday and today is Thursday. Who wants to hang out Thursday night?"

Geoffrey, Paola thought.

"Wow attitude." Paola said smiling. "I don't know yet why?"

"You should come with me to this nightclub."

"Hmm. I don't know..."

"I mean who are you going to hang out with? Oh wait..." Anita started smirking. "How was last night?"

Paola didn't know what to say. She didn't think Anita was going to ask her.

"Umm it was good." Paola said smiling as she got up and started walking away. Anita followed her.

"You don't want to talk about it? That means it wasn't good."

"No it was really good." Paola said smiling at the thought of what had happened. She kept walking to the vending machine to buy some chips.

"But I don't have anything to say." She said politely. She didn't want to sound rude but she barely knew Anita.

"Umm ok so do you want to hang out?"

"I don't know I'll tell you tomorrow. But probably no sorry." Paola said sadly.

"It's ok. Otro dia. I have to go. I'll talk to you later."

"Bye." It was hard for Paola to think how Anita really was. She was disappointed. She was starting think Anita could be a really close friend.

****Flashback****

"Hey do you want to read it?" Paola asked Anita excitedly. "Do you think I should give it to Jorge?"

Jorge was asking every worker in Telemundo to write something and say why they loved working there.

The one who had the best essay was going win a trip to France and make an special commercial representing Telemundo.

Paola was extremely excited about it. She wanted to take her mom and why not maybe Geoffrey could go.

"Oh wow it's so good! I can't believe you wrote that you just started working here and you already love it." Anita said surprised.

"I just love my job!" Said Paola cheerfully.

"When are you going to give it to him?"
"I don't know probably tomorrow."

-

Later that day Paola had to leave early to meet with Geoffrey and she left her essay on her desk.

Anita wanted to ask her something but when she went in the office she didn't find Paola. She saw her paper sitting there and she decided to rewrite it using different words. Anita wanted to win that trip so bad so she decided to copy Paola's work and throw her essay away.

****End of Flashback****

^^^^^^^^^^^^
Short and not the best chapter🌚 sorry
I feel like you guys had to know how Anita is. This is going be useful later on in the story.

Oh and Paola doesn't really know who did it. Since she left the essay on her desk the next day it wasn't there.
Oh well...

Let me know what you guys think!:)
Comment and thanks for reading!