Chapter 38

*Paola's POV*

I started walking to my bed where the sweetest guy I knew was waiting for me.

"I'm starting to think you only asked me out so you could sleep on my bed." I said playfully and Geoffrey started laughing.

Geoffrey looked at me with an outstanding smile. "Yeah totally. So don't be surprised when I break up with you tomorrow morning."

He slightly got up with his elbows and grabbed my hand to help me get on my bed.

"Wow nice move Mr. Rojas."

He winked and kissed my forehead. I love how cute and playful he can be.

"Goodnight beautiful."

"Goodnight." I said as I started making myself comfortable. "Wait the light is on!" we both started chuckling.

"It's okay I got it." Geoffrey got up and started walking to the light switch.

When he came back and was already next to me, I kissed his big shinning lips.

He didn't say anything but I knew that caught him by surprise. I know we don't feel love for each other yet but he really is making me feel like it's not going to take long for me to fall for him.

In fact, I think I already am.

*Geoffrey's POV*

Paola kissed me out of nowhere. I wanted to keep our lips locked but I knew she wanted to take this slow.

She turned around so her back was facing me. I couldn't stop before I grabbed her hips and pulled her close to me.

"Sweet dreams." I whispered in her ear and I could feel goosebumps rise on her flawless skin.

I placed a small kiss on her neck and fell asleep like I hadn't before.

^^

I woke up with the annoying sound of my phone vibrating.

Paola was still on my arms and I didn't want to wake her up. She looked stunning even though her eyes were closed.

I wanted to stay like this forever. I want to wake up with her next to me while I hold her close.

"Hmm Geoffrey" Paola mumbled and in my mind I cursed my stupid phone for waking my beautiful girlfriend up.

"Yes?" I asked quietly as I kissed her cheek and kept out bodies together. I'm not letting her go.

"Your phone is ringing." she turned around to see me and God. She looked perfect.

She smiled when I showed her my dimples. I know how much she loves them. I hugged her again when she was done stretching.

She then hugged me back and we stayed like that for some minutes.

"Maybe you should check who is calling you it might be important." She whispered against my chest.

"Ugh I don't want to." I said childishly and hugged her harder. I really want to stay like this all day.

I knew she was right so I got up and walked to my fancy shirt that was on the floor with my shoes, tie, and belt.

I had to sleep with a white tank top and my dress pants. It was a little uncomfortable but it was still the best sleep I've had in years.

"Hello?" Jennifer said concerned.

"Yes? What's wrong?"

I heard Jennifer say thank god. Why was she so worried?

"Geoffrey what the heck, where are you? You have to go to the Dominican Republic tonight!"

"Please don't scream. I'm fine and yes I know, I was sleeping. It's only 8 Jen stop worrying."

I heard Paola get out of bed and walk out of the room to the bathroom.

"Where are you?"

"Does it matter?" I asked Jennifer with a little bit of attitude. I was mad she woke us up and now was screaming at me like if I was a kid.

"Yes it does where are you?"

"With my girlfriend." I said not thinking about my answer twice. She is probably going to give me a long lecture of how I just broke up with Emeraude and now I got a new girlfriend.

"Oh I'm sorry! How's Eme doing?" She asked nicely and I furrowed my eyebrows. I haven't told her?

"Umm she is not my girlfriend anymore."

"Geoffrey please don't tell me you are with Paola."

I wasn't going to lie to Jen. I really like Paola and I'm not going to deny her. At least not to my friends and family.

"Yes I am with her. I asked her out last night. I broke up with Eme some days ago."

"So you got a new girlfriend in some days after two years of a relationship with Eme? And slept with her the same day you asked her out?"

I know that probably sounded fucked up but I would say it was only a year. We literally fought for a year and it didn't even feel like we were going out.

"We didn't do what you are thinking, we only slept. And about Emeraude you don't know how our relationship really was. I have to go Jen I'll go to your office in an hour or two bye." I hung up and turned around to see Paola sitting on the bed.

"I guess this was a bad idea." She said sadly.

"No. This is not a bad idea." I assured her and walked close to her. I sat next to her and pulled her on top of me.

She gasped and covered her mouth. I started laughing, she was too cute and innocent.

As she sat on my lap, I couldn't stop thinking about making out with her. I shouldn't try though.

"Come with me to the Dominican Republic and Puerto Rico?"

*Paola's POV*

"What?!" My eyes widened.

"Please?" Geoffrey looked at me excitedly.

"I-I can't I have to work!" I really wish I could go but I really have to work.

"I'll talk to Jorge."

"No Geoffrey that's not how it works."

"Okay then ask for permission."

I actually don't even know if I have to work Saturday and Sunday. We are done with the awards so I don't think I have to work this weekend.

"Okay. I'll go." I saw Geoffrey smile. I bet this is going to be an amazing trip.

I knew Jennifer didn't like that Geoffrey broke up with Eme and is now with me but I don't want to worry about that.

"What is Jennifer going to say about this?"

"I don't care you are coming. You are the only one that matters I really don't care what others have to say about us."

Geoffrey kissed me and I kissed him back. His tongue was fighting for entrance and I finally gave in to deepened the kiss.

*********************

Thank you so much for reading and commenting!