Chapter 25

I hope you can see Paola's dress!:)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Paola's POV*

He keeps calling me beautiful and I seriously can't keep myself from smiling and feeling like I'm dying.

I love what he makes me feel even if that means me getting nervous or him seeing how I'm blushing every time.
Third day and I already have this feelings?

-

I asked for my key and told Mr.Rodriguez that my friend Anita was coming. He said he was going to help her get to my apartment. I thanked him and left.

I opened the door and went straight to the shower.

I got out and waited for Anita to come.

I was checking my twitter and I saw some girls saying that Royce broke up with Emeraude because of me. How would they know anyway?

I really hate rumors but I can't stop thinking about it. What if it's true?
I logged out when I heard a knock on my door. I went and opened it.

"Hey!"

"Anita! Thank god you are finally here!" I said as I embraced her.

She started laughing. "Okay let me see your dresses. I have to see the dress you are going to wear before I do your hair and makeup I brought everything I'm going to use!"

"Thank you so much! Ok let's go"

I took Anita to my closet and showed her some dresses.

"Oh god this blue one would be amazing! But I like this black one too. If only I would know where you are going. But I think... black."

"You think?" I said looking at the dresses. "Ok well then you can start whenever!"

"Let's do this!"

*Geoffrey's POV*

I got out of the shower and did my hair.
Now I just have to change. I was going to wear a white shirt with black dress pants.

When I was done, I saw my phone and I remembered I hadn't been on twitter today.

"@EmeraudeToubia and @PrinceRoyce broke up because of @PaolaTvD"

What? My fans already knew? Why would they think it's because of Paola?

I kept checking my tweets and I saw why they were saying that. It was because of the interview.

'Oh well they don't really know' I thought.

I put my phone away and looked for my keys.

It was already 9 and Paola hasn't called me. I think I'm going to start heading to her apartment. I'll wait by the gas station like she said.

*Paola's POV*

"Look!" Said Anita when she was done as she was giving me a mirror to look at myself.

"Oh my god thank you so much Anita you are amazing!" I said getting up.

"You are welcome. Well I hope you have fun with your date and be careful." Anita said winking as she started to put the makeup inside her bag.

"Why that face though?" I started laughing. "I will thanks again."

"No problem." Anita started walking to the door giggling. "Oh and don't do anything without protection you are too young." I heard Anita said as she closed the door so I couldn't say anything.

'Wow' I thought smiling. I'm glad I just met a nice friend that cares.

Now I have to put my dress on and call Geoffrey.

*Geoffrey's POV*

"My friend just left you can come now."
-Text message from 'Paola😎'.

I was already waiting at the gas station.
I turned on my car and started driving to Paola's apartment.

When I was parking, I saw someone getting out of the building. I'm guessing that was her friend.

Wait Ana?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How does Geoffrey know Anita?

Thanks for reading guys 😘😍 ily!