Chapter 4.

Please vote and leave a comment.
________

The rest of the day is moving pretty fast

The rest of the day is moving pretty fast. In Geography class, we managed to finish the chapter we were struggling with. Mrs Johnson is splendidly fun. We don't just do theories, but a bit of practical per week.

So far, I only have three Homeworks.
That's too much work by the way. Especially for Monday.

Before I know it, The bell rings. It's the end of the last lesson before lunch. I make my way to my locker and shove books I'm done with.

" I thought you were meeting me at my locker." Kate says.

I gasp as I shut my locker with force.

"And what are you doing at my locker if I'm supposed to meet you at yours?" I say while resting my heart in my palm as it's beating rapidly.

" I just thought I should check you first, since your locker is in the same corridor as the cafeteria." She says, rolling her eyes, "and would you look at that, I happen to find you." She says while folding her arms at her chest.

"Oh whatever... can we leave now?" I say in surrender.

"Sure, thing short cakes." She gives me a short smile and I roll my eyes playfully.

I have to find her a new nickname.

"Look what I found in my--" I stop at my tracks and wince in pain. "Ouch... what the hell." I take a look at the muscular back I bumped into. I think my nose is bleeding.

I think that was no human back, that was a wall. And a very hard one.

"You know," The mammoth turns to face me. " it's bad manners to bump into someone and not apologise for your mistakes." He says, calmly.

The voice is too deep to belong to a girl.

I freeze at my spot as I take note of who the face belongs too.

Blaze River.

It's Blaze River. THE ONE AND ONLY BLAZE RIVER!

What is wrong with me today?
It must be the coffee I'm always drinking. It's making me jittery.

Breathe Amalisa. breathe.

I immediately look down and grab Kate's hand and make our way to the Cafeteria.

"What was that all about?" She says puzzled.

"I don't... know." I wince in pain.

As we enter the Cafeteria, Kids are on the queue and some at their usual seats. Me and Kate make our way to our usual seat too as It's more of a private one, or should I say, kids hardly pass there and there is less drama.

I join the queue a minute later. I buy Macaroni & Cheese and a bottle of water.

Macaroni & Cheese are a Heaven's combination. Who wouldn't love them? Well I guess it's not everyone.

I make my way to our table. I notice Blaze, Jason and Mase who happens to be the last best friend, Rachel Blekker, 'Girlfriend' of Blaze. She thinks she has everything in the world. Last but not least, Victoria and Olivia who happens to be the sheep of Rachel and she's the Shepherd.

I notice Blaze staring at me.

Something is totally wrong.

What did I do that I'm not aware of?

I quickly speed my pace and trip. Thank God I didn't fall.

"Have you noticed that Blaze keeps giving me this awkward look?... I mean... it's starting to freak me out." I say.

"Yep. And I think he's still staring." She says, pointing at him with her fork.

"You joking right?" I try turning. Instead I watch him over my shoulder.

I immediately turn as he notices my gaze.

What in the world have I done? Why is he of all people giving me this awkward and uncomfortable look?

______________

P.S I noticed that I kept writing Blaze's Girlfriends name wrong. It's Rachel and NOT Charmaine. If you see Charmaine written in any chapter please take it as it's Rachel.

I'll correct the names when I get time.

P.S A Mammoth is some sort of a Monster. ;)

Please vote and leave a comment;) ;) ;)

<< love you lots>>
Thank YOU all for your time and support♡♡

Until next time.. .. ..