Chapter 5.

The bus drops me few meters away

The bus drops me few meters away. Is this how they operate in this town? If so, it sucks. Big time.

I won't be able to walk like this every weekdays. If I needed to lose some weight, Gyms are made for that.

Finally, I reach home in less than ten minutes. As soon as I open the door, I throw my bag on the kitchen top and make my way to the couch.

These shoes are killing me. I run upstairs to put on something less tight and unattractive. It's a huge sleeveless top that I bought in a men's shop.

Yep. That's how weird I am.

I wear the enormous top with shorts underneath and flip flops.

I'm starving.

I pour my favourite cereals in a bowl with warm milk this time. I carry my bag on one shoulder and a bowl in the other hand.

I have so many HomeWorks, I could die. Counting them all, they are five.

I switch on the TV, turns out my favourite show is on. I'll have to watch this and do homework's later.

After an hour thirty of writing all my work, I pack everything up and head upstairs.

My Mom comes back at night. Sometimes the next day. She helps with surgeries of other patients or sometimes stays for overtime. So, I'm used to being home alone.

Speaking of home alone, I've always wanted to finish the movie of 'Home alone 2: Lost in New York'. I insert the DVD and make some popcorns.

After two hours of watching the movie, I'm still bored. Maybe I should take a walk. I could sure have some fresh air.

I still haven't gotten used to the houses in this neighbourhood. The houses are psychotic. I notice the house I glared at last Saturday. It's still breath taking.

Who lives in here? Some kind of a billionaire?

I better leave before someone appears again and think I'm deranged.

After fifteen minutes of walking and going to the park, it's time to head home.

"Hey."

I freeze at my tracks and turn slowly to face the owner of the voice.

The voice is too deep. It's probably a man.

"Hey I know you..." he points at me with his index finger, "You are the girl that glared this house on Saturday... right?" He says laughing.

I still can't make out his face but it still looks hot.

I keep my mouth shut, basically not knowing what to say.

"You know." He says while going through his hair with his hand, " You haven't said sorry for today's incident."

What incident?

Today's incident?

I was at school, then home then...

OMG

Is this. Is he? Am I staring at...?

Blaze River. That's the only incident.

I recall today's incident in the school's corridor.

So, this is Blaze's home. It was Blaze who said I'm drooling over his house on Saturday.

This explains why he was gazing at me the whole day. I found it awkward and yet thinking I did something wrong. Why in the world did Mom have to choose this town? Blaze's town for that? Worst of all, the same street as his.

Okay breathe Amalisa. It's just a stupid boy. A stupid, hot boy.

I can't.

So much has happened in one day. Can this day get any better?

Why didn't he say something to me, anything, then just gazing? That's really creepy. We the unpopular one's should be the one's gazing at them, The popular one's. Not the other way around.

"I am... uhm... it was an accident." I stutter, but finally finish my sentence.

"But you still haven't said sorry. That's rude." He says smirking.

Of course, you can see him smirking. His face is too good looking to resist.

Why is he being nice to me? Okay not that nice, but why is he smiling? At me? He never did that.

Maybe he just wants a friend.

Who am I kidding? I wouldn't be the friend.

"I... uh uhm..." I clear my throat, "look. I'm sorry. Happy now?" I fake pull out my smile.

"Ouch." He says petting his chest, "Look, I'm not forcing you to say it. It's just rude not to say sorry when you were the one being wrong." He says in surrender.

"Whatever." I roll my eyes. Turning back, I head home.

I know I'm rude. I've been the rudest girl ever. That's because people took me for granted.

I've never learned how to be nice, and I'm not going to learn now!!

The weather is changing. I'm starting to feel a bit chilly.

I better run. Or not, I think Blaze is still staring.

Who am I kidding? AGAIN.

_______________

Thank you all for your time and support. It means the world to me... ...
<< hearts and kisses>>

Until next time :p

-t