Chapter 41.

To all those who already read this chapter

To all those who already read this chapter. Please read again till the last part. Wattpad cut out some very very important part.
__________________________
"Wakey, wakey!"

I open my eyes and yawn. My mom in my face, smiling mischievously.

"Really." I roll my eyes before smiling. Can't I just stay in bed today?

"Wake up and make breakfast. I'm hungry." She leaves the room laughing. I can't believe her. So she woke me up to make breakfast.

I get out of bed and go to the bathroom.

I walk down the stairs and see mom drinking coffee in the kitchen.

"Thanks for fetching me yesterday. I really saved money." I smile and kiss her cheek.

"That's why you're making breakfast. You're lucky I knocked off early."

I crack eggs and heat up the stove. I throw them in the pan and grab a fork.

"Any plans for today?" I ask Mom.

"Nope. It's my day off so I'll be in the house." She smiles and continues drinking her coffee. I smile at her and slice tomatoes.

"Are you okay?" She asks with concern in her voice.

"What? Yes." I ignore her gaze.

"Ama. I'm your Mother, you know. Everything that eats you, I can see it." She puts her mug down.

"It's just..."

Do I really wanna tell her about a boy?"

"Mom, it's just too much school work." I focus on making breakfast and ignore her gaze.

"Ama..."

"Mom. Please." I finally look at her.

I'm not gonna lie. This thing of Blaze is stressing me out. I just miss talking to him. Yes, I enjoyed my time with Winter. We went bowling, played few fun games and grabbed dinner. Yesterday helped me unwind.

"I've been there. I've been to the stage of being stressed over a guy, trying to fit in and doing crazy things. I also did not tell my parent because I thought they'd never understand. If you don't feel comfortable telling me then I totally understand." She gives me a cheerful smile.

I look at her and smile. Then focus back on frying bacons. I butter the bread before toasting it and throw it in the toaster.

"Okay... it's about a boy." I look down with sad eyes. She only looks at me, waiting to be filled in.

"I don't know... but he really makes me happy mom. Whenever I'm with him, I become myself. The feelings are mutual though. He has been nothing but a good friend to me. But, whenever I mention some other guys, he gets really angry and uses words to hurt me..." I blink the tears off and sniff. Mom continues looking at me with a lopsided smile.