Chapter 29.

*Blaze P

*Blaze P.O.V*

I lock the car and make my way to her, but she hasn't noticed me as yet so I keep walking until I call her name.

"Ama?!" I quickly say.

She quickly opens her eyes and positions herself in a funny yet cute way. She tries to concentrate on my face, sun shielding her from my view but can obviously notice me as I step closer.

"Blaze?!" She asks as she shields her eyes and makes a hand umbrella to block the sun from covering my face.

"You okay? Why are you outside?" I ask as she stands up from her position.

"I'm fine. I just forgot to take my keys in the morning and Mom is not home." She confesses without telling me a lie.

What if her Mom comes back home late? She'll feel cold and that means we can't have a session at hers.

"How about we study at my place?" I smile politely.

She breaks the contact and contemplates with her thoughts. I should have never asked. She once said no, what will make her say yes, this time?

I wait patiently for her answer... already knowing what the answer is.

"Sure." She carries her bag and walks to the car.

She proved me wrong.

We make a stop at my house and exit the car. I quickly lock it and walk to the gate. I unlock it and walk on the pavement before I can unlock the front door. I open the door wide to let her enter. She holds her bag tightly and her mouth immediately drops on the floor. She must be shocked viewing the house.

What's beautiful about it?

I roll my eyes and chuckle as she roams her eyes around it. Taking in everything she lands her eyes on.

"Have a sit." I chuckle. She sits down nervously with the bag still on her back before she bites her lip nervously.

Oh please no. That turns me on especially with beautiful pinkish lips.

"Don't do that." I sigh heavily.

"What?" She asks confused.

"Biting your lip."

I run to my room and quickly change into something appropriate yet a bit sporty. I go downstairs and notice her still glued on her spot.

She's so different from all the other girls that came over. Except she's here for school.

"You want something to drink?" I ask.

"Yes, please." She says politely.

I go to the kitchen and grab two glasses before rinsing them. I shake the juice and pour as it makes bubbles from the shake. I place the glasses on the coffee table and order a pepperoni pizza as I know it's her favourite too.