Chapter 11.

Please Vote for this chapter. Thank You :).
___________

My main reason of not coming to well-liked parties is that, boys misbehave

My main reason of not coming to well-liked parties is that, boys misbehave. They force themselves on girls. I hate being manhandled or treated like a cheap slattern.

"I said, Leave her alone. Didn't you hear what she said? She wants you to leave her alone, now beat it and run to your lousy girls." He says, His fists getting tighter and veins popping out his neck. His face has turned tomato red.

"Look Bro, I'm not looking for any trouble. I didn't know she came with her boyfriend. Sorry for manhandling your girl like that." He lightens the grip then throws his hands in surrender.

"Well it looks like it. Now beat it." Blaze warns. He was spitting venom.

I'm appal. My eyes are wide open and suddenly ran out of words. I stare at Blaze with my body shaking. I legitimately have no idea what just happened.

Little did I see that the crowd has formed around us and whispers going around.

"Atrocious, shows over. Now everybody go back to your positions and whatever you call what you were doing." He says, fuming with anger.

He stares at me; his fists start to unfold and face becoming soothed. He then walks towards me.

My body starts to shake from scepticism, agitation and feeble. I had no idea Blaze was at the party. If I knew, I wouldn't have come. Usually, we go to normal parties with normal people. Parties that include popular people come with problems and too much drinking. I should've turned the offer down and lingered home to watch tv or whatever thing that is uninteresting.

"I said, are you okay?" Someone holds my shoulder for comfort.

I shake my head and come back to reality. I lost track of Blaze's tracks towards me.

"Uhm... Yeah, I'm fine. I just need to sit down a bit." I'm literally shaking as I hold the chair for support.

"Let me get you a bottle of water." Blaze says as he runs to the fridge. "Here you go."

"Thank you." I smile back.

Why is he being nice? I mean, He literally saved my life from being, I don't know, Raped?

"You're welcome. You sure you're fine?" He asks smiling.

"Yeah. Thank You, but you shouldn't have, I had it under control. " No, I didn't, I just didn't want him to help me," It's fine, you can leave now. You don't have to make sure I'm fine or anything." I sulk.

"Look, Uhm what's your name again? --" He asks. I stare as he waits patiently.

"It doesn't matter." I roll my eyes.

"--Fine, whatever your name is, I saw how that boy held you. You were wincing in pain. I saved your life. A little descent 'Thank You' would suffice." He says angrily.