Chapter 28.

* Blaze POV *

* Blaze POV *

I make my way to the school's corridor and meet up with Jason and Mase... the only people that really get me. Though Mase is taking a break away from us, it really hurts that I have to let him go.

Guys do feel pain too.

" Sup bros." I say as I lean on someone's locker.

"You good?" Jason asks as he positions himself too on the locker.

"Yeah. Just have a lot on my mind." I sigh.

I do have a lot on my mind. I just don't know which one to focus on. Most important one is the English test that is written on Wednesday. How will I pass it if I can't even focus?

I need to get my head straight or they'll be much to pay.

While talking to the boys, Amalisa passes by. I first didn't see her until Mase pulled her hand to stop her and she only looked nervous. She took time looking at the hand before looking at Mase and throws him a genuine smile and felt relieved about something.

"See you guys after lunch." Mase says before walking with her.

I roll my eyes from boredom and look at her, but she never looked back.

Why do I even care if she looks at me or not. We're study partners and not couples. They can even date for all I care.

They leave with Mase's hand still on hers and all I'm thinking is 'get your hand off'. Don't ask me why, I swear I don't know. My emotions are playing with my feelings.

Jason taps my shoulder to let me know that we're leaving. We pass by some class and Jason quickly chats with some girl I don't know. Some girls notice me and start changing their walks into a sexy one before throwing a wink at me.

Urg. Not falling for that.

I fake a smile and wink back before rolling my eyes... just so they don't see. They look pale from the wink and look like they're about to faint.

I'm getting tired of these girls.

After five minutes of waiting for Jason to finish with the girl, we finally make our way to the cafeteria. Rachel and her three puppets catch up with us. They greet us with hugs and as always, Rachel is the last one to give me a tight hug before trying to kiss me.

How do I get rid of this girl?

Like we broke up a month ago but she keeps acting like we're still dating... well more of her dating me. Sure, we messed around and did things I regret every day I see her. I did have feelings for her but I didn't know if they were for dating. She just kept pushing and pushing until she told everyone we were dating. I played along until I got bored of her and called what was going on, off.

Now she refuses to let go and return to her usual seat. She begged me to take her back about two weeks ago and I only told her to stop calling me or I'll block her number.